Sign in to follow this  

what needs to be done when puttn' new exhaust on

well i got a 06' crf150f. i want a new exhaust. probably bbr, procirciut(sp), or white bros. but, i dont know what will need to be done with my bike if i do put a new exhaust on. and what will happen if i dont do anything and jus put the exhaust on?

also: some other good exhaust for an 06 crf150f????

well i got a 06' crf150f. i want a new exhaust. probably bbr, procirciut(sp), or white bros. but, i dont know what will need to be done with my bike if i do put a new exhaust on. and what will happen if i dont do anything and jus put the exhaust on?

also: some other good exhaust for an 06 crf150f????

mostly u just need a new head gasket, i didnt replace mine but i shud have but anyways

u need to re-jet also its a very very cheap mod u can do yourself if you take your time

and take out your snorkel on the airbox and ur good to go =D

mostly u just need a new head gasket, i didnt replace mine but i shud have but anyways

u need to re-jet also its a very very cheap mod u can do yourself if you take your time

Ditto. As far as different exhaust systems, go to the thumper store and do a search for exhaust systems. You can also do a search in this forum and there will be tons of opinions. Be sure to open the airbox and re-jet!:applause:

you will need to rejet because the bike is lean from the factory. if you want to optimize your exhaust system, you will need to open the air box-- after jetting.

You mean the copper gasket that seals the pipe to the head, not the head gasket right? :applause:

You mean the copper gasket that seals the pipe to the head, not the head gasket right? :applause:

yeah thats what i meant.

Ill tell you know...FMFs are most popular for stock motors and BBRs for modded ones.

i havent heard of alot of people on here with the FMF system...

let alone their slip-on the "Q"