Sign in to follow this  

Anyone done business with motorcyclesuperstore.com ?

Has anyone done any business with motorcycle-superstore.com? I just placed my $400.00 order with them and it's supposed to get here March 10. We'll see....:applause:

It'll normally show you what the stocking status is when you order. I've had pretty good luck with the actual time matching what they say.

yeah, and i got superfast shipping on a helmet. I think they may just be padding the shipping time they quote you to ensure it arrives before the qouted time. to be safe.

Tried to order a hat from them, but they only allow shipping over xx many dollars, so I just forgot about it.

Has anyone done any business with motorcycle-superstore.com? I just placed my $400.00 order with them and it's supposed to get here March 10. We'll see....:applause:

They are great! One of my favorite sites. Super easy to navigate, works pretty good even on a slow dial up, you click "dirt bike" then "mens pants" then you see all the brands, click on the brands you want to see, then it breaks it down to each type, ie different types by the same brand. Then you choose color, and size. It will show you if its in stock and if not, how long before you get it. And shipping is lightning fast too. Anything over $100 is free shipping. Click on their closeouts too. When the new stuff comes in, you can get a smoking deal on the last years stuff. But the longer you wait, the skinnier the selection becomes, but the price drops dramatically as the selection drops. I'm headed there right now.

Easy to deal with, no hassles and stuff ships promptly.

I'd have thought that this question would be better asked prior to placing a $400 order.

But that's just me.

Same here, fast, no hassles. I had one order that was backordered and I didn't want to wait. It was easy to cancel.

This is an interesting thread. I came in here expecting a slew of posts containing comments the exact opposite of what I've seen, which are also contrary to all I've seen before. I had a less than stellar experience with them about a year ago, they must have tightened up the ship. I may just check them out again, being an advocate of the second chance for all...

I have bought a bunch of stuff from them and I have had good experiences each time. They are a good place for closeouts. They have competitive pricing.

One thing to remember. Most sites like this one do not stock most of what they are selling. They have to order it and when it arrives they ship it to you. That is where the time delay comes from. I bet that they ship it out the same day that it comes in.

Great service. The most easy to navigate site. They've shipped out orders seperately for me when a multiple order is being held up by one item, without an extra shipping charge.

Next to the Thumpertalk store I've yet to know of better service.

I've ordered a few things from them. Fast shipping and I like how their site tells you wether it is in stock or not. I did order somethign from them that wasn't in stock, and their shipping estimate was on the money. I'd buy from them again.

I like the shop by brand function, pretty simple set up. There's a difference between having a catalog online and having an online catalog.