Anybody have the XCR exhaust on their 450???

I have a 2005 CRF450R and im looking into add an exhaust. Has anybody tried the new White Bros XCR exhaust for their bike??? I'm just curious about what type of power gains I could expect from it. I like the fact that it has the interchangable endcap thing because there are some days where i just don't want to hear my bike (hangover mornings lol). I'm just worried that i'll purchase this exhaust and then want to sell it to get different one because it doesnt make a lot of power. Any input on this exhaust would be great.

Also, if i wanted to match this thing up with an aftermarket header what do you guys think would be the best one. I dont like mixing companies but i would think that the megabomb would be a good header.

What do ya'll think?? :applause::applause:

thanks

i have already heard a lot about MRD, and from what a hear they are great exhuasts but i like to keep an open mind about things. so i just want to hear from people that have expierience with the XCR

Oh and ill change my avatar when all i see is red in my garage (which will probably never happen :applause: ). :applause:

honestly i have never heard of mrd exhausts outside of this forum. If MRD is the best exhaust why isn't it a huge mainstream company by now? Why aren't the pros running MRD's on everybike in supercross?

doesn't look like anyone has any experience with the XCR, but there is no reason to bash MRD unless you have had a bad experience with them. :applause:

honestly i have never heard of mrd exhausts outside of this forum. If MRD is the best exhaust why isn't it a huge mainstream company by now? Why aren't the pros running MRD's on everybike in supercross?

Well in my opinion why every pro rider isn't running them is..... let me put my thinking cap on :applause:

oh yeah, every pro rider is using other exhausts cause of sponsorship, just like in Nascar, you see a gagillion sponsorship logos but do you see them use each one?

And the rider(s) that MRD sponsor, well you can put the rest together.....

White Bro's, Yoshi, Akrapovic etc all started somewhere, and became Huge sponsorship/Performance moguls, just wait, with the great feedback,craftmanship, and customer service MRD has, it is only time, they are a household name, just as the rest.

Also, what I hear, MRD is a stand up Exhaust for any bike, as for the XCR, I can not comment on that particular exhaust, but overall, Wb's exhaust are good, but like the others have said, ,for 100 more, you could get an MRD and be done with exhausts, chash burn bamn, get a new one.

Good luck with gathering info on an XCR though, to me, that exhaust looks like a$$, and 95% of the time, what looks like A$$..........well you get the picture again :applause:

MRD isn't mainstream because Dave doesn't even post a tel # for contact and sometimes its several days before he replies to email. Factory teams won't use it because its not light enough. Great value for privateers though. I was curious about the xcr myself. I was a little confused about the specific application intended.

yea , its because I think I would be throwing my money away running ads in mags , I think Im better of just getting the name out there by word of mouth , I have been big before in a different market , there is less stress when your small and you can provide better customer service :applause:

yea , its because I think I would be throwing my money away running ads in mags , I think Im better of just getting the name out there by word of mouth , I have been big before in a different market , there is less stress when your small and you can provide better customer service :applause:

oh ok well that explains it

BTW you wouldnt happen to have any pictures of that dual system, would you?

oh ok well that explains it

BTW you wouldnt happen to have any pictures of that dual system, would you?

I will take a pic of it tomorrow and send it to you , it would be all cleaned up with fresh packing , and Shawn Mc gave me the heads up on a place to get the cones rolled :applause: