Sign in to follow this  

Clear Creek Sat. 3rd

going to Clear Creek on Saturday 3 of us so far will be leaving from the Holiday Inn in Visalia 7:30 A.M.

going to Clear Creek on Saturday 3 of us so far will be leaving from the Holiday Inn in Visalia 7:30 A.M.

It will be nice and mudey, id call first just to make sure with all the rain.

Have fun look for plastic from the Quick Silver race, and ride the cource its awesome...........

We will be there on sunday if you guys go out again. :applause: We bolth will be able to keep up. Let me know if you guys wanna ride

tinbender, I might be there sunday as well ?Should know more by friday night .:applause:

I was there yesterday, the riding is goint to be awesome this weekend! It was a little slimmy in a few spots but the moisture will be perfect Sat. & Sun. It started to snow at the top of R1 about 3:30pm, but not a whole bunch. A lot of the puddles are still frozen in the afternoon. There is an enviromentalist from the Monterey area that has been going up on the weekends taking pictures of tracks in closed areas. Please don't ride around closed signs (red carsonite) or lay down fencing. This guy is trying to use these pictures to get CCMA closed down, lets not give him any ammunition to shoot us with. Have a good ride and throw some roost for me, I will be doing yard work and honey do's.