Sign in to follow this  

3/9 Rally meeting points?

I'm trying to find the meeting point locations for caravaning to the rally?

Yeah I'd like some info on that also. I haven't seen any fliers in Whatcom county.:applause:

I dropped off some of the NMA flyers pimpimg the rally at Al's a few days ago and sent a pdf to Dana Johnson after he offered to help.

Last week, dropped off flyers at all the Skagit County shops with dirtbikes.

Trasky's in Everett yesterday, everywhere else in Everett today.

OKAY, this is what I have so far...

SHELTON / PENINSULA Dennys Restaurant 8AM for Breakfast, 9AM for Convoy, Convoy leaves 9:15 Contact: John Eaton (360) 427-3478

STRADDLELINE ORV Park Free camping Thursday night, Convoy leaves 9:30

FAR SOUTH / PORTLAND Pro Caliber parking lot 8AM for coffee and doughnuts, convoy out 9AM Contact: Eric Folkestad (877) 200-3761

LYNNWOOD CYCLE BARN (Harley store at 188th & Hwy 99) Convoy leaves at 9AM Contact Dave Preston (425) 774-3538

Other stage points are the Tacoma Mall, Skagit Powersports, and RMC, I'm still waiting on contact info and times, I should have it by tonight.

If anyone wants to be a Captain contact me, PM or phone:thumbsup:

• Like 1

The latest info on the Rally,

T minus THREE DAYS.

Are you going to let Senator Kline decide your future?????

Rally Stage Points and Captains:

SHELTON / PENINSULA Meet at the Dennys Restaurant at 8AM for Breakfast, or 9AM for Convoy, Convoy leaves 9:30, Contact: John Eaton (360) 427-3478

STRADDLELINE ORV Park: Free camping Thursday night, Convoy leaves 10:15 Contact: Ben Bushnell (360) 495-3054 straddleline_orv@centurytel.com YamaMama, Old Man Time, and Bbbom, I'm counting on you to be Eastside cheerleaders and pack Straddleline:thumbsup:

FAR SOUTH / PORTLAND AREA: Pro Caliber parking lot in Vancouver 8AM for coffee and doughnuts, convoy out 8:45AM Contact: Eric Folkestad (877) 200-3761 This convoy will meet up with Rick Dahl in Chehalis at the Walmart parking lot, convoy leaves Chehalis at 10:15 Contact Rick Dahl (360) 430-6694 rdahl@teleport.com

LYNNWOOD CYCLE BARN (Harley store at 188th & Hwy 99) Meet at 8AM Convoy leaves at 8:30AM Contact Karen Hills (425) 750-3364 or Dave Preston (425) 774-3538

RMC Convoy leaves at 10AM Contact Joe Jones jjones@rentonmotorcycles.com

Tacoma Mall, JC Pennys side: Meet as early as 8:30, Convoy out 10AM Contact Diana Stafford (253) 732-2818 or KDX Dave (253) 389-2818

I'm still waiting on contact info and times for Skagit Powersports, someone fire them up please and have them contact me ASAP.

:applause::naughty::lol: :lol::lol::worthy::eek:

Your future is now up to you...

EECTECH, I am in the north Lacey area, just west of Yelm. Does anyone want to have a rally point at Hawks Prairie/Lacey?

Sounds good, where do you think? costco parking lot by gas pumps?:applause:

The latest info on the Rally,

T minus THREE DAYS.

Are you going to let Senator Kline decide your future?????

STRADDLELINE ORV Park: Free camping Thursday night, Convoy leaves 10:15 Contact: Ben Bushnell (360) 495-3054 straddleline_orv@centurytel.com YamaMama, Old Man Time, and Bbbom, I'm counting on you to be Eastside cheerleaders and pack Straddleline:thumbsup:

I will not be camping. I was fortunate that the Schools are closed Friday so I do not have to drive bus. I will be coming over for the protest and driving home the same day. That's about 5 hours of driving if there is no traffic so lets just say 7 hours of driving to be safe (round trip).

:

Hopefully we'll have good weather for the Rally and the pass.

But if the weather was bad and we were still out there that might make a bigger and better impression.

OKAY, this is what I have so far...

SHELTON / PENINSULA Dennys Restaurant 8AM for Breakfast, 9AM for Convoy, Convoy leaves 9:15 Contact: John Eaton (360) 427-3478

STRADDLELINE ORV Park Free camping Thursday night, Convoy leaves 9:30

FAR SOUTH / PORTLAND Pro Caliber parking lot 8AM for coffee and doughnuts, convoy out 9AM Contact: Eric Folkestad (877) 200-3761

LYNNWOOD CYCLE BARN (Harley store at 188th & Hwy 99) Convoy leaves at 9AM Contact Dave Preston (425) 774-3538

Other stage points are the Tacoma Mall, Skagit Powersports, and RMC, I'm still waiting on contact info and times, I should have it by tonight.

If anyone wants to be a Captain contact me, PM or phone:thumbsup:

Here is the word from the Team captains for Skagit and Whatcom counties.

Were leaving SP (Skagit Powersports) At 8:00am. Try to be there 20 min early to sign in and get the flyers.

Contact

mark_thayer@hotmail.com

Thank you MyFirstThumper, but some of my info had changed:

THIS SHOULD BE THE FINAL Rally Stage Points and Captains:

SHELTON / PENINSULA Meet at the Dennys Restaurant in Shelton by Walmart and Fred Myer (Wallace Kneeland exit) at 8AM for Breakfast, or 9AM for Convoy, Convoy leaves 9:30, Contact: John Eaton (360) 427-3478 dirtbike@hctc.com

STRADDLELINE ORV Park: Free camping Thursday night, Convoy leaves 10:15 Contact: Ben Bushnell (360) 495-3054 straddleline_orv@centurytel.com YamaMama, Old Man Time, and Bbbom, I'm counting on you to be Eastside cheerleaders and pack Straddleline

FAR SOUTH / PORTLAND AREA: Pro Caliber parking lot in Vancouver 8AM for coffee and doughnuts, convoy out 8:45AM Contact: Eric Folkestad (877) 200-3761 This convoy will meet up with Rick Dahl in the CHEHALIS AREA at the Walmart parking lot, convoy leaves Chehalis at 10:15 Contact Rick Dahl (360) 430-6694 rdahl@teleport.com

LYNNWOOD CYCLE BARN (Harley store at 188th & Hwy 99) Meet at 8AM Convoy leaves at 8:30AM Contact Karen Hills (425) 750-3364 or Dave Preston (425) 774-3538

RMC Convoy leaves at 10AM Contact Joe Jones jjones@rentonmotorcycles.com

Tacoma Mall, JC Pennys side: Meet as early as 8:30, Convoy out 10AM Contact Diana Stafford (253) 732-2818 or KDX Dave (253) 389-2768

Skagit and Whatcom counties leaves Skagit Powersports at 8:00am. Try to be there 20 min early to sign in and get the flyers. Contact: mark_thayer@hotmail.com

Do you know where the Yamaha Motorsports of Olympia is? Just head south on Martin Way from Costco about a mile or so, it's on the left at the light right before Carpenter Rd. I'll be there around 10:30, and leaving at 11:00.