Sign in to follow this  

3/9 Rally meeting points?

Should we bring bikes in your trucks and is so will we be able to park right at the rally or do we have to park away from the rally and not bring our bikes. I am on a Email group and were try to figure this aspect out. Someone said we would have to park away from the rally and leave our cars in a bad area so that would mean no bikes and just jerseys. whats the scoop?

Kelly

there will be security (State Patrol like last year I believe) If you take your bikes I would LOCK them up. There is some parking right up front but it is resreved so I would check with John or Kevin to see if you can get in there.

Should we bring bikes in your trucks and is so will we be able to park right at the rally or do we have to park away from the rally and not bring our bikes. I am on a Email group and were try to figure this aspect out. Someone said we would have to park away from the rally and leave our cars in a bad area so that would mean no bikes and just jerseys. whats the scoop?

Kelly

You can do it either way. There is parking on Dechutes way by the lake, (where the fireworks are during Lakefair.) The WSP and some security will be there, but please be safe and lock and chain your bikes. WOHVA cannot be responsible for any loss.

The parking at the Capitol itself is mainly limited to displays and rally volunteers. It really depends on turn out... Sen Kline's email and the weather are the wild cards here. If the weather is bad I see a lower turnout and there should be more than sufficient parking. If the weather is good, there may be a few of us stuck in traffic. But anyway if you are carpooling, drive to the Capitol, drop off your passengers and head to parking by the lake. A shuttle bus will pick you up at the lake or you can hike up the trail, your choice.

Hope to see all of you there.

You can do it either way. There is parking on Dechutes way by the lake, (where the fireworks are during Lakefair.) The WSP and some security will be there, but please be safe and lock and chain your bikes. WOHVA cannot be responsible for any loss.

The parking at the Capitol itself is mainly limited to displays and rally volunteers. It really depends on turn out... Sen Kline's email and the weather are the wild cards here. If the weather is bad I see a lower turnout and there should be more than sufficient parking. If the weather is good, there may be a few of us stuck in traffic. But anyway if you are carpooling, drive to the Capitol, drop off your passengers and head to parking by the lake. A shuttle bus will pick you up at the lake or you can hike up the trail, your choice.

Hope to see all of you there.

I planned to dress business casual as opposed to full moto gear. What is everyone else doing. Hopefully no fools in flip flops and a wifebeater.

Greg

Just got out of the Mason County Parks and Trails Committee meeting...

Looks like SB5544 will be voted on tomorrow (I hope)

As for dress tomorrow:

I expect everything from full moto to suit and tie.

And yes, hopefully no fools...

See you friday.

RALLY IN 15 HOURS

:applause::naughty::lol: :lol::lol::worthy::eek: