230 seat

I've been thinking about changing the cement block they call the seat. I thought I saw a website that had complete seats for the 230 but can't remember. I think I suffer from craft.

Can't

Remember

Any = craft

F:censored:

Thing

Anyone know if a complete seat is available or is a foam change the only option?

• Like 1

I've been thinking about changing the cement block they call the seat. I thought I saw a website that had complete seats for the 230 but can't remember. I think I suffer from craft.

Can't

Remember

Any = craft

F:censored:

Thing

Anyone know if a complete seat is available or is a foam change the only option?

Guts Racing...http://www.crfsonly.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/27_54/products_id/1909?osCsid=9c03695376315db0b614417a01381e54

I was just lowering a subframe for a CR250 and we talked about softer foam. I never thought about it, but that sure would be nice on the 150. I have to go look into this.

I've also been trying to do seat bounce jumps everywhere. That would be really nice for that. haha

these are seat covers and foam..

not sure if thats what your looking for as far as a "complete seat"

Found my notes. The complete seat was for my sons bike. The new foam and cover is the way to go on the 230. Thanks again.:applause: