Sign in to follow this  

exhaust

I'm thinking on a new exhaust system for my bike .I ride mostly woods ,so what do you think about the fmf gnarly with the turbine core II spark arrestor.My bike is an 05 rm250.I'm not to worried about losing some top end because the bike screams as is and I'll never ride it to its full potential.I've already went with a 10 oz fww I just need a little bit more trail friendly.

I run an FMFQ slilencer with an FMF gold pipe and have plenty of torque and can lug it all day, however, and I don't know if this is even an option, I would try and find as QUIET a pipe because when you are going slow and/or waiting for people sitting over the incredibly loud tinny banging will get old fast as well as hard on your ears. Even just idling it's hard to hear people talking when you stop and maybe that's just the way it is which is also likley why people switched to the 4's.

You'll have all the torque you need with that set-up, but maybe somebody will chime in with some info on 'quieter'.

The Pro Curcuit Works pipe with their spark arrestor works great. Nice & quite while performing great.