Sign in to follow this  

Vortex X10

Hi Can anyone help me out with the settings on the Vortex ignition. I have it set on 2 and have lost the sheet that came with the ignition. Anyone got a copy to tell me what the other settings are? Thanks

Can anyone post the settings on the forum? Thanks

I would like to see those too!

There is a search feature you know. I posted this a while back..

theDogger will become famous soon enough

Add to theDogger's Reputation Report Post

Talking Re: Vortex question

OK here ya go...

This is from the X10 Map File:cr4fx6t1.saf

Map 1 Best Over all Power............................................. .............11,700 RPM

Map 2 Traction - Flat Torque............................................ ..........11,700 RPM

Map 3 Traction - Torque............................................ ................11,700 RPM

Map 4 Traction - Linear Power............................................. ........11,700 RPM

Map 5 Traction - Linear Power............................................. .........11,700 RPM

Map 6 Power Map - Mid-Range............................................. ........11,700 RPM

Map 7 Power Map #2................................................ ..................11,700 RPM

Map 8 Power Map - 2002 Best.............................................. ........11,700 RPM

Map 9 Power Map 2003 HRA - High Comp........................................11,700 RPM

Map 10 Standard Map w/ Raised Rev Limit........................................11,70 0 RPM

Standard Rev Limit 11,100 RPM

Main Jet Tested 162

Hope that this helps...with no bar switch it defaults to Map #1

For MX most guys are running Map #3 off the start then switching to Map#1

I also believe that there is a earlier software version that is the exact opposite of what I posted.

theDogger

Thank you! How would you describe "linear" power?

I was also thinking of using some traction mode like #3, because standard mode (#1) has all ready so much torque that actual torque mode would be uncontrollable. Or what to you think?

linear on a graph means a straight line relationship. So on an motorbike power curve, it would be a smooth manageable acceleration I think.