Sign in to follow this  

My New Mystery Bike! kicks a$$

I would say it is a no-name. Didn't the person you buy it from have that information? $1800 otd seems high.

But, more importantly how do you like it so far? Have you changed out the stock fork oil yet? If not do it, you will see great improvment in the performance of the forks.

I would say it is a no-name. Didn't the person you buy it from have that information? $1800 otd seems high.

But, more importantly how do you like it so far? Have you changed out the stock fork oil yet? If not do it, you will see great improvment in the performance of the forks.

i love it!! the 138 rips all over my friends klx 134..the suspention works like a big bike and im 185lbs! i figured out the frame and a few other parts are sdg stuff..which makes sense cuz its the same size as the pro mini. just has different motor forks and shock....

More like, did you pump those fast ace shocks up with air?

Where did you buy it from, and where can I buy one???

i got it from a local pitbike dealer here in central ca. its a long story but it came in to his shop in a box in the back of his ssr reps truck. i checked it out and paid cash for it...so i dont really know alot about it:excuseme: i went over there for you cuz i work just down the street. he wouldnt give me any info and said its to big of a pain to sell out of state i want to help but i couldnt find any info online either????

More like, did you pump those fast ace shocks up with air?

thanks for the fork oil tip!...the shock was perfect even a little on the stiff side...i backed the spring tension off a bit bled a little air off and it works like a charm:ride:

found what looks to be your bike...4th one down www.hurricaneb.com/

SWEEEEETTTT u found it!!!i called them up and they said its priced at $1900 at the shops that carry it.and they charge $300 bucks and tax if your in ca to ship to your door.im just glad i didnt get raped on the price and it has a name...plus the guy i got it from completely tore it down greased it and reassembled it for me:ride:

Sounds like you did OK but the only way I'd ever pay $1800 for something without knowing what it was is if:

A. I won the lottery......twice.

B. I was unconscious, somebody took the money out of my wallet and was nice enough to leave me something in place of the money.

lol im the same way, too each his own..

but im glad to hear your happy and that you got a decent deal

what motor is that, Lifan? Looks like a ssr motor. How is it shifting?

Sounds like you did OK but the only way I'd ever pay $1800 for something without knowing what it was is if:

A. I won the lottery......twice.

B. I was unconscious, somebody took the money out of my wallet and was nice enough to leave me something in place of the money.

i had seen most of the parts aroud here on different bikes and stuff...just never all together on a new bike.:applause:

what motor is that, Lifan? Looks like a ssr motor. How is it shifting?

its the new lifan 138CC.... it doesent go from 2nd to 1st very easy but 1st is to low anyways:ride: other than that it shifts great! does 3rd gear power wheelies too:p