Sign in to follow this  

Throttle Cables?

not too hard. you should be able to hook them up to the carb and remove them without removing the shock. For the other end... you will have to remove the grip and unbolt the throttle tube.. it splits apart into two pieces. If you have to remove the shock, just take the seat off, then loosen the airbox/carb clamp, and remove the bottom subframe bolts... rotate the subframe up, pivoting it on the top bolt.

After you remove the tank a trick I recently found is that you can unbolt the header and remove it and then unbolt the shock and while standing on the right side of the bike- slightly lift the rear wheel off the ground with your keft hand while lifting the shock out with your right. There is just enough room.

Maybe that'll get you in there.

While you're at it change the hot start cable too. I just got a Zip-Ty hot start aluminum nut so I'm installing that when I change mine.

Also got some STR speedbleeders.

Plenty of room, they're really short.

Just saw the review on them. He's running the Flexx bars with them too. Nice and small. So how do you get to the compression adjusters? I think Ride Engineering makes little discs. Wonder if that would be the ticket.