Sign in to follow this  

Trying to find that Dual-Exhaust SM Suzuki Picture

A while back, maybe last month or so, someone had posted a pic of a 450 Suzuki SM bike that had a FAKE DUAL-EXHAUST on it. :cry:

I think it might have been YOSHIMURA or FMF, maybe something else. But the BIG-NAME Racer said it was just a fake dual just made for marketing pics or creating interest.

Does anyone have that pic.......or maybe any any other cool 400/450 SUZUKI SM Pics? :applause:

Thank you kindly!

Happy Riding!!

:applause::lol:

you mean this one? sure there are others but this one if my fave... :applause:

drz400_bad.jpg

you mean this one? sure there are others but this one if my fave... :applause:

drz400_bad.jpg

yep.......that's the one:applause:

does anyone also have any really radical SUZUKI 400/450 SM pics hiding in their archives???

Happy Riding!!

:applause::lol:

yep.......that's the one:applause:

does anyone also have any really radical SUZUKI 400/450 SM pics hiding in their archives???

Happy Riding!!

:applause: :applause:

define radical, you mean lots of mods? check my garage, i've done a lot to mine..

define radical, you mean lots of mods? check my garage, i've done a lot to mine..

I'm not into the detail....but just cool pics right now.

My son rides a nice ZX-10, and he had gotten his wife started in a R6, but they had to sell the R6 in order to come up with some extra money for their new house.

Down the road, the intent is to get another bike that his wife would ride when they're out together...........and then, my son could kinda hotrod it on his own. And what better bike is there for this sharing concept, than a REALLY NICE LOOKING SM SUZUKI!! :lol:

At this point, only pics are important so she'll become interested. All of the details & extra work will come later.

Thanks in advance.

....................nice garage info DRS.:applause: :applause:

Happy Riding !!

:cry: :cry: