Sign in to follow this  

OTG Goggles

Im looking to buy a OTG goggles but theres none at my local stores that i can try on. Which is the best fitting OTG goggles?

I was using oakleys - I had a very hard time finding OTG goggles, and my glasses kept fogging....

I went and got contacts. No more problem, and the exam and contacts were only about 150 bucks....easier and safer than glasses

I had a bunch of regular goggles (the cheap Oakleys) and decided that I was going to make them work with my glasses.

I cut some face foam out of the sides behind the strap so my glasses do not get squished against my face. I used them in quite a few bad dusty races last year and they worked great. I eventually sweated/fogged them up but that is because I am a boy who can SWEAT! lol

If you have ordinary goggles already it is worth a try.

Rhino

I've used Smith and Scott. I think the scotts were a little better fitting for me and didn't seem to fog as much.

I have used to Scott 87 OTG's, but from what I have read, they discontinued them, I can't find them anymore in catalogs or on the shelves.

LASIK is the way to go. I'm getting mine done this month. Can't race in the desert dust with glasses and goggles anymore.

I have used to Scott 87 OTG's, but from what I have read, they discontinued them, I can't find them anymore in catalogs or on the shelves.

Rocky Mountain has them here.