4TH Annual TT Hillbilly Trail Ride Announcement

The 4th Annual Thumper Talk Hillbilly Trail Ride.

At The Hatfield McCoy Trail System

Thursday Afternoon July 26th, Friday July 27th, and Saturday July 28th, 2007.

Thursday afternoon/evening there will be a cookout-get-together at the Bear Wallow Trailhead until sundown. (If you want to eat, bring your own food and gas/charcoal cooker, we are not permitted to build a fire at the trailhead or on the trails.)

We will be riding the Bear Wallow Trail on Friday and the Rock House Trail on Saturday.

Here is a link to all the info you’ll need to know about The Hatfield McCoy Trail System:

www.trailsheaven.com

In addition you have several choices for accommodations:

The first one is the

Best Western Logan Inn

I also highly recommend that after you make your reservations that you call the Hotel directly and confirm the details of your reservation with someone at the hotel.

There are links to numerous other options for accommodations on the above listed Hatfield McCoy website.

All of these accommodations are first come first serve, and they sell out fast, DO NOT DELAY.

If you have any questions, you can send me a PM, or Rusty_2.

My plans are to travel down on Thursday afternoon, enjoy the cookout on Thursday afternoon/evening, ride Friday, ride Saturday and travel home that evening.

Rusty will stick around and ride Sunday as well, if there are any other willing stragglers.

See you there!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any chance of getting buy without a spark arrestor on my bike . i have some friends that have ridden the hatfield trails on motorcross bikes without it and they did not run in to any problems,but i,d like to play it safe. :applause:

I have been there several times without having any problems not having a spark arrestor. I have had the rangers come over to me when unloading and talk to me but they never said a word about not having one. I think sound wise you will be alright also, but they could change on how they feel about things.

Great -we'll be there- 3rd time down ,can't wait.

We haven't ridden Bear Wallow yet so that sounds good. On second day I may do Pinnacle. If not I'll do Rockhouse again -it's great too.

I'm counting the days!

Mark Sr and Jr

Bringing the KTMS

:applause:

Why don't you guys stay down around Gilbert or somewhere that you can ride directly to the trail instead of loading up and hauling 2 times everyday?

I have been trying to get a HM ride up over on Woodsracer.com but there doesn't seem to be much intrest. It is for the weekend before this one July 20/21/22 - can't do your weekend because I am on-call for work.