Sign in to follow this  

Ever wonder what your bike would look like with different color plastics???

Hey Ya'll..............Here's a Great Tool to use if you don't have one of those really fancy (and expensive) graphic computer programs.

I just simply do it The Old-Fashioned Way. :applause:

Go to the SUZUKI CYCLES web-site and pick out your favorite ride, either the S & SM models in Yellow!! :lol:

http://www.suzukicycles.com/Products/DRZ400SK7/Default.aspx

http://www.suzukicycles.com/Products/DRZ400SMK7/Default.aspx

It must be the yellow one for obvious reasons to come later.:eek:....just trust me on this!!!

And then, print several copies in the black & white mode of your computer printer.

Then I grab my highliters/markers & color up the parts I'm planning to change or mix. Actually, it works out quite well...........but it might be better if I could rent that kindergarten kid next door to do the actual coloring. I'm sure he stays inside the lines better than I do.:applause:

I've tried several different color combinations, and I have found out that some of my previous thoughts actually didn't look quite up to my approval once I put the color to the paper. :p

Of course, you could take a pic of your bike, if it's in a light color, and do the same. This way we'd get the lighter color of our shiny exhaust systems, the correct shape of the headlights we use, and also any other accessories we've added to it............or taken away from it.

It's just a thought & I'm sure there are many more options out there.

And of course, the Real Professional Project Way will give more accurate results..........but hey, I'm just a red-neck from the south that's currently living in the middle of the desert in Arizona.

It works for me, I hope it helps you too!!

Happy Riding !!

:cry: :cry:

Playing with photoshop is just so much more fun!

KTM Orange

DRZ400SK7-orange.jpg

Ice Blue

DRZ400SK7-ice.jpg

Plum Purple

DRZ400SK7-plum.jpg

Hot Purple

DRZ400SK7.jpg

But for those of you who want to use pens and come up with more creative stuff:

DRZ400SK7-white.jpg

hey, I'm just a red-neck from the south that's currently living in the middle of the desert in Arizona.

:thumbsup: