Sign in to follow this  

Mobile 1 racing premix oil?

I started using it recently, don't know much about it other then its a full synthetic and at $7.19 a quart (autozone) thats almost half the price of others I've used.:applause:

one time i was at a local track and realized i was out of premix and had to buy some premix, there where no dealerships around so i went to autozone, that was all they had so i bought it, i was pretty sceptical at first but it is actually pretty good stuff

Any full synthetic oil is going to work well in your bike. If you find one that is cheaper then that's a bonus! I normally do not comment on oils or ratios due to the fact many guys get pretty up tight about what is the "perfect" oil or ratio.

Mark

At 7.19 a quart, I may try some. Yamalube R has taken a HUGE price increase around here as of late. My last quart of it was 9.95.

My favorite local bike shop cashier got fired. I am back to the full retail game. This really sucks.

At 7.19 a quart, I may try some. Yamalube R has taken a HUGE price increase around here as of late. My last quart of it was 9.95.

My favorite local bike shop cashier got fired. I am back to the full retail game. This really sucks.

Yep, I like the price and the fact that it is carried at auto parts stores. I know that the Mobile 1 MX4T is one of the top oils for the tranny/clutches (but spendy) so I am inclined to trust that any Mobile 1 product is an excellent oil. Guess I'll have to try it.