Sign in to follow this  

nyc rider here

i would like to introduce myself, im adrian, n just recently got into the moto thing. so if anyone in the area of nyc, is a member on this site, hit me up, to hook up some rides! im lookin to learn the ropes, n progress in the sport, thanks!

adrian aka alfonz

No one wants to ride with a weirdo like you! :applause:

i would like to introduce myself, im adrian, n just recently got into the moto thing. so if anyone in the area of nyc, is a member on this site, hit me up, to hook up some rides! im lookin to learn the ropes, n progress in the sport, thanks!

adrian aka alfonz

Hey Alfonz, welcome. I live in Northern NJ and work in NYC...probably the worst combination to have if you like to ride. :applause:

My buddies and I usually like to go every weekend and now that E-town is open again, we should get some extra days in as well. You are more than welcome to ride with us, just send me a PM.

Hopefully after all the snow and now RAIN, the tracks will dry and we can get some of this winter "rust" off.

Adrian: As in Gaydrian and lamie??? [if not ignore this post]

well yr mom was callin us gaydrian, n lamie when we gangbanged her last night chief!!!:applause:

No one wants to ride with a weirdo like you! :lol:

yea except for u dog!!!:applause:

Hey Alfonz, welcome. I live in Northern NJ and work in NYC...probably the worst combination to have if you like to ride. :applause:

My buddies and I usually like to go every weekend and now that E-town is open again, we should get some extra days in as well. You are more than welcome to ride with us, just send me a PM.

Hopefully after all the snow and now RAIN, the tracks will dry and we can get some of this winter "rust" off.

thanks dude, i will be takin u up on that offer the closer we get to spring!

Something tells me that your one of those "mountain bikers", if not sorry about the insult.