Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Best Up and Coming Pro's, Amateur's

Who do you think are the best Amateur rider's? People that you think will go pro?

well iknow of 2 people that are very fast in D34. justin barcia and phil nicolette(sp?) and one of my (kyle willis) friends is one of the top 125B riders. he also ride 125A sometimes and does pretty good.

AJ Catanzaro, lives in Connecticut. Rides kawasakis.. Everyone says that aslong as he doesnt do anything stupid and get hurt that he'll be the "next big thing. " He races Lorettas and i'm pretty sure a bunch of other amateur nationals but hes around the local races a lot. He's insaanee.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c173/katiecyr/Random/aj105.jpg

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c173/katiecyr/Random/2aj105.jpg

well iknow of 2 people that are very fast in D34. justin barcia and phil nicolette(sp?) and one of my (kyle willis) friends is one of the top 125B riders. he also ride 125A sometimes and does pretty good.

Yes I agree I have seen Barcia ride and wow. He is defently a future Motocross/Supercross Champion. Nicoletti I no him personnel and ride and race with him. He will be racing for a Outdoor Motocross Team this year. I look forward to seeing him rise to the top.

I will also agree Nico Izzi is very fast and talented. From what I here he is going Pro some time this year in Outdoors.

I think I read Antonio Corroli (sp) is comming over to race.

:lol:Drew Gosselar he is already signed and is much faster than his brother Chris. You will see him 1/2 way through the outdoor season.:applause:

Barcia won both of his 85cc moto's yesterday at Lake Whitney over Eli Tomac.

But Tomac won the super mini which is interesting because they both are 14 (barcia looks too big for a 85cc in the video they posted yesterday) and you would think that the 4 stroke 150cc would be stronger than the 112cc? suzuki modified bike?

maybe it's tough to go back and forth between 2 and 4 stroke.

i'll check the results from saturday later so maybe barcia just tipped over or something

Having been passed by him many times, I will say Justin Barcia. He has the speed, talent and the work ethic. And by the looks of the results page from Lake Whitney( It lists his home as Cairo, GA) I would say he is only going to get faster!!!

:lol:Drew Gosselar he is already signed and is much faster than his brother Chris. You will see him 1/2 way through the outdoor season.:applause:

I don't think he is THAT fast. 2 local fast pros, Brad Kelley and Tony Sherman can battle with him.