Sign in to follow this  

NEVER BEFORE ASKED JETTING QUESTION! Please help me.

????????????????????????????:applause:

Having the baffle out or a new pipe would make the jetting leaner do to more air going through......

• Like 1

????????????????????????????:applause:

Having the baffle out or a new pipe would make the jetting leaner do to more air going through......

I am asking that if you put a t-4 on would you end up putting on say, a larger main jet than if you were jetting with the stock pipe, baffle out.

I am asking that if you put a t-4 on would you end up putting on say, a larger main jet than if you were jetting with the stock pipe, baffle out.

Did you open the air box and re-jet yet? If you didn't than a new exhaust would be a waste. It's possible that a 110 main may be lean but you won't know for sure till you ride and try it out. the 110 main seems to be the one thats mostly used.

yes, most exhaust systems have a stepped header(slightly larger than stock diameter)

not to mention air box etc.

yes, most exhaust systems have a stepped header(slightly larger than stock diameter)

not to mention air box etc.

I believe the t-4 is just the silencer.

I believe the t-4 is just the silencer.

no, its the whole system

they do not sell just the silencer for the 150/230