Sign in to follow this  

Supermoto Racer Raffle for a sick RMZ 450

http://www.supermotoracer.com/0207_f..._feb_2007.html

THat's the link. Good luck. I bought 10 tickets. I hope the wife doesn't see the credit card bill untill after I win the bike!! Then she won't be too mad.

PAGE NOT FOUND

We cannot locate the page you're looking for. Please check the address and make sure all letters are lowercased with no spaces. You may also move to a different page by using the links in the menu bar above.

PAGE NOT FOUND

We cannot locate the page you're looking for. Please check the address and make sure all letters are lowercased with no spaces. You may also move to a different page by using the links in the menu bar above.

fixed

You spent alot on tickets!!!! :applause:

With the baby on the way, I'll bet the wife is more like this: :applause:

You spent alot on tickets!!!! :applause:
Wow... feel sorry for the family. My mother-in-law died from pancreatic cancer 3 years ago. Sucked bigtime to see her go like that.:applause:

I got two chances, watch the classifieds if I win!

Great cause! Just lost a former boss, best man I ever worked for, to pancreatic cancer.

I got two chances, watch the classifieds if I win!

Great cause! Just lost a former boss, best man I ever worked for, to pancreatic cancer.

LOL! You message me if it is you.

I think the guys from Thumpertalk could do something like guys from sm racer :applause:

It shouldn't hurt so much!!!!

I mean.. come on guys!!

(We love you anyways :applause: even if you aren't gonna give us one of your bikes)

I think the guys from Thumpertalk could do something like guys from sm racer :applause:

It shouldn't hurt so much!!!!

I mean.. come on guys!!

(We love you anyways :applause: even if you aren't gonna give us one of your bikes)

Yeah totally.

After I win it I'm taking it to Colorado for the TT DRZ meet in June and I'm gonna try to get Eddie to give me a few lessons!!