Sign in to follow this  

fued

Dat der be da one, yassir.

An' y'all which ain't frum dem dar hills, y'ain't got no know-how 'bout nuttin. So ye best be holdin' yer tongue. An' if'n yuz smart, ye be holdin' it wit yer lef han.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whatta ya mean, wers Billy? Ya ain't herd, he went ta shit an' da hogs ate him! God res' his soul....

Ya reckon that there outta be a herd of redrider wingerdingers gathern thereabouts them days???

Wellsir, I reckon that might be a plum fair 'nuff bet. But seein' as how our buncha red(neck) riders have done been aimin' for the first half o' June, don't know if'n everbody would be nigh onta changing horsed midstream...uh-huh

Oh you all are wantin ta know how them there Honda 2 smokers do in them there hills? Right nicely my friend right nicely.

Sonobob, we gonna try to get a lock-in-date around June? Should I start tellin me buds to round up their gear?

jjgixxer, you see this? Lets :applause: my brother!

Oh you all are wantin ta know how them there Honda 2 smokers do in them there hills? Right nicely my friend right nicely.

Sonobob, we gonna try to get a lock-in-date around June? Should I start tellin me buds to round up their gear?

jjgixxer, you see this? Lets :applause: my brother!

We had originally discussed the first half of June (I thought!), the only real reason for that line of thought was due to the temp's. and y'all yankee's inability to deal with it...:lol:

I have since learned that ol' Vampy the ordained trailboss will be unavailable during that time frame, however....I'm still open for suggestions in the interest of 'tweaking'...

Ok...wait a sec........this is the right place..........but the wrong time???? Didn't know you had mentioned a diff time. That's why I asked if this was the ride you had been talking about. Is there another formal organized ride event some other time, or are you talking about just setting up at time amongst us folks ??

Ok...wait a sec........this is the right place..........but the wrong time???? Didn't know you had mentioned a diff time. That's why I asked if this was the ride you had been talking about. Is there another formal organized ride event some other time, or are you talking about just setting up at time amongst us folks ??

Oh, yeah...I missed your original 'secret coded' message. It's been some time since I retired from that secret international spy ring which I know nothing about, because it never existed. What spy ring???

I had been talking with S_K, DR, JJ, VampireDude, yourself and some others about a 3-4 day excursion to the Hat-Mac for this late spring/early summer...your post is the first I've seen of that particular hoe-down...

We could well wind up pushing it back a little from the original tentative dates of Thur. June 7 - Sun. June 10, because ol' Vamp is gonna be running covert op's that weekend and the following, too I believe. Since he lives right there in the thick of it and knows pretty much all the trails (which comprise about 2/3 of the state, geographically) he should be the one wearing the cowbell and nametag that says "TrailBoss"...

So, are you indicating that the heralded smoker king is in? The more the better...

Oh, yeah...I missed your original 'secret coded' message. It's been some time since I retired from that secret international spy ring which I know nothing about, because it never existed. What spy ring???

I had been talking with S_K, DR, JJ, VampireDude, yourself and some others about a 3-4 day excursion to the Hat-Mac for this late spring/early summer...your post is the first I've seen of that particular hoe-down...

We could well wind up pushing it back a little from the original tentative dates of Thur. June 7 - Sun. June 10, because ol' Vamp is gonna be running covert op's that weekend and the following, too I believe. Since he lives right there in the thick of it and knows pretty much all the trails (which comprise about 2/3 of the state, geographically) he should be the one wearing the cowbell and nametag that says "TrailBoss"...

So, are you indicating that the heralded smoker king is in? The more the better...

Yah, I'm in...:applause:

Im singin'...in the showerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

O wait. I'm on the laptop...:applause:

For your sake, I hope that laptop is waterproof and on battery power!

OK, someone (that someone being Sonobob) get ahold of that long toothed racer and get some stats. We need to group up, get CharlieTs (aka Smoker King)old arse back in the saddle and tear up some WV trails. :applause: Of course he needs to come down to Ohia ta see if he can hang on the easy stuff first to make sure we don't need to break out the pacemaker. :lol:

OK, someone (that someone being Sonobob) get ahold of that long toothed racer and get some stats. We need to group up, get CharlieTs (aka Smoker King)old arse back in the saddle and tear up some WV trails. :applause: Of course he needs to come down to Ohia ta see if he can hang on the easy stuff first to make sure we don't need to break out the pacemaker. :lol:

Alright, alright!!! Simmer down, ya bunch a damn scalleywags! Somewhere in the midst of high school baseball, new hour meter and front tire and pizza I managed to fire off a PM to the Undead Racer...

What I'm about ta tell ya next will really shiver yer timbers...

We gotta sit back and wait on him to reply. :lol: