Sign in to follow this  

Quickshot 2: Uh oh, here we go...

Just got this e-mail from Boysen:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Attention All Valued Customers,

For anyone that has not caught wind of the latest innovation from Boyesen. Here it is, the next generation in 4-stroke peformance. The NEW QUICKSHOT 2 is re-engineered for maximum fuel delivery and throttle response.

QuickShot 2 or "QS2" is currently in production and will start shipping on March 5th. A new and improved QS2 design will be replacing the proven original QuickShot as well as a new application for the 2007 Honda CRF250R & CRF450R which incorperates an exclusive high volume check valve.

So place your orders now as demand for this incredible product will be huge.

The "BEST 4-STROKE ACCESSORY EVER" just got better.

Visit www.boyesen.com or contact your dealer for information on Boyesen products.

Boyesen

8 Rhoades Rd.

Lenhartsville, PA 19534

p: 610-756-6818

f: 610-756-4102

e: info@boyesen.com

w: www.boyesen.com

If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify us by e-mail and delete all copies of this message and any attachments.

I really feel like my '04 with the 13.5 piston and Dr. D is simply amazing and jetted very well. I haven't done any research on the Boyesen because I simply haven't needed it. Could my bike run even better than it already does?

I really feel like my '04 with the 13.5 piston and Dr. D is simply amazing and jetted very well. I haven't done any research on the Boyesen because I simply haven't needed it. Could my bike run even better than it already does?

Yeah it probably could. I have the boyesen, but i bought it with it on my bike, so i dont know the difference between moded and unmoded. :applause::lol::applause:

Weez your bike doesn't need that. I will say that the 55 leak jet was the best thing I could have done to the jetting. I did eventually put in the JE red needle which has a different taper that you CAN DEFINATELY feel and o-ringed the linkage. I'm not sure if his needle is leaner off idle and richer in the middle- I can't remember but it would make sense because there was an increased surge. But as far as off idle response- the smaller leak jet was all it took- I also raised the idle a tad too.

what would it do exactly for the '07 carb? i thought that the bog was fixed with the '07..what gives?

Sweet, Might have to pick one up soon.

Hold tight. Let the verdicts come in. There was enough controversy whether the first version did anything - wait for the data to come in.... unless you want to be the guinea pifg for us :applause: