Sign in to follow this  

well ive done it !

Ive ordered the M/T 436 big bore kit , should be here this time next week , then its off with the head to be ported and flowed mimium skim and the valves cut in then its back together for a motoman break in , what jet sizes would you chaps run ive got the standard s carb full FMF & K & N filter and yes im in the sunny NOT uk :applause:

Ive ordered the M/T 436 big bore kit , should be here this time next week , then its off with the head to be ported and flowed mimium skim and the valves cut in then its back together for a motoman break in , what jet sizes would you chaps run ive got the standard s carb full FMF & K & N filter and yes im in the sunny NOT uk :applause:
Try 142.5, 25pj,3rd clip, thats what I run with basically that same set-up. I'm at 1500 ft though.

if your using the stock carb then get a jet kit.most of the time the motor will need to run richer and seeing your porting the head i would definitly go up at least one size on the main jet.

When I put in the 94mm kit, I had to go down one size on the main jet.

all in good time you know , i havent got a money tree at the bottom of the garage !

You might want to clearly mention what carb you are running....... Is it the Mikuni? If so, you really ought to get the FCR to realize the potential of all your engine work.

:applause::lol: :lol: