Sign in to follow this  

Friday Club

I submitted a thread a couple of days ago about getting together to ride the Sandbox tomorrow but it seems it never got posted.

Any one up for a ride tomorrow?

MarkC

Got a lot to do tomorrow, then get ready for ONF. We are going to ride Lk Delancy Sat and Sun. Mark, your welcome to come up Sat night and stay with Ryan and I to ride Sunday with us. My trailer sleeps 8. Bruce will have his trailer, and Jeff (WR250) is renting a cabin. Let me know soon so I can give you directions if you want to join us. I'm heading out Saturday morning to join them on an afternoon trail ride. It's not going to be a crazy fast ride as Jeff and Bruce are bringing their boys.

What/where is the sandbox? you guys know anywhere to ride (besides bithlo) around oviedo/orlando? I just got my bike and wanna get used to it, but not at a track....

All, I won't be able to make it tomorrow... but I lent my key to Derrick and he and a friend are going.

I have to work a few hours tomorrow. Then I need to shop for a street helmet. I just brought home a new 2007 Vulcan 900 custom tonight. I'm excited. This is my first streetbike.. I'll probably put a few miles on it.

Let's plan now for two weeks... I'll make sure I get the time.

Brett,

If it was just me I would be joining you Sunday. However it is Sean's birthday and he wants me to take him to a track. Both boy's have soccer on Saturday in Orlando so Sunday is the only day I can ride. Everyone says all the tracks will be crowded with all the people down for bike week. I think we are going to Bithlo on Sunday and try it there.

Have fun and keep me posted for the next Ocala ride I would like to check that out.

MarkC

OK. Next Fri off then. See you then Mark and Don.

FiftySeven, We ride fast so if you can keep up your welcome to join us in 2-weeks near St. Cloud. All trails. we do 70-miles or so. Watch here for posts.

Private property. Can't tell you here. We all own land and take guests with us. You need a key.

We went to Bithlo on Sunday and even though it was crowded we had a good day. The track was in great shape early on and not too bad at the end of the day. This was the first time for Cody and I and Sean's second time. I rode both the main track and the back track (rough). We will go back and I was told it is usually not crowded (near a record for one day membership sales).

Keep me posted for this Friday.

MarkC:ride: