Sign in to follow this  

Crash Pics

Wow.. there is a snapped neck if I ever say one. That pic looks photoshoped.

yea it looks liek u snapped ur neck....yea u should be dead right now

the first pic is of Andrew McFarline. he broke his collarbone

this is of me at the start of the year

qeweqew.jpg

That first pic was just posted (hahah thread). Glad to see he wasn't seriously injured.

I wish i had a pic or video of my wreck, I am so luck all I did was cut my finger. I was riding my friends 07 ktm 250sxf since my kx250f is down.

So I jump the new step up/plateo land half way b/c it was windy but the wind still caught me and i was front wheel high, so im in the air about to land on the side of the jump front wheel high and bike is all side ways so i jam the back brake and land bounce back up the bike falls, the throttle gets twisted drives itself right into the 4 foot water hole and I go flying and land in the dirt. I jumped up a rescued the bike. hhahahahhahah my story suck sorry for no punctuations, and such.

I actually had a pic of me about to go down hahahaha(I was messing around and washed it) looked pretty funny though.

the first pic is of Andrew McFarline. he broke his collarbone

this is of me at the start of the year

qeweqew.jpg

This was at the start of the year? I hope you were able to finish the year after that one.

^^I don't think he has been in any of the supercross races so he may still be out injured.

haha nar.

that was at a stadium mx. kinda like a mix between sx and mx. i was taking it easy in practice cause i just rebuilt my motor, and wasent attacking as much as i would have liked to.

it hurt but nothing to bad. still got a sore shoulder but nothing bad. really mucked me up for the rest of the days riding but