disk (front) removal - allen screws stuck

Update and question...

Woody's recommended a helicoil for two of the four threads. They did a nice job with this. But, the rim still has a slight wobble (not side-to-side). Grrrr. I think the next time I have a few bucks I'll order a new front wheel. Either way, I'm ready for a ADV ride 4/28&29 in MD. My question - the pads are dragging the disk (not binding though) after I re-installed the front wheel. Will this go away after I brake a few times, or did I do something incorrectly when spreading the pads (fell together - brake not applied)?:bonk:

Thanks,

Chris

''

I have a spare front wheel for an 01 250 if you need one.

Mark: Tried what you mentioned. Didn't work. Tried loosening everything up. Didn't work. Tried re-installing front wheel. You guessed it, didn't work. Since it's a slight and even drag and everything looks in alignment, I'll try working the front brake and new disk in, and see what happens.

Anyone out there that motarded their TE have a mint front wheel they would be willing to trade for cash? The wobble/hop isn't too bad, but I'm OC, so little things like this drive me nuts. Forgive me.

Chris