My first race on the 450X

Is this weekend.On the X yahoo.

Goin' Friday afternoon for a quick spin in the same area stayin' there and practicing at the loop on Saturday.

Absolutely stoked,i missed the first round with a bung ankle and calf i don't know if i told y'all but i overjumped a big step up on the CRF500R by about 25metres(77ft)because i was having too much fun on the CRF's new motor mods i was scrubbing the lip previously to keep her low and fast but was in traffic when the red mist descended couldn't get room to scrub and viola much pain,just launched past the other dudes,didn't fall off but sprained and cracked some ankle bits and tore my calf muscle.

Anyhoo am pumped am taking the 450X and the 500 crf as a back up.

Keep ya posted .

P.S.these are my guys www.dalbymoto.com.au fantastic bunch.

You picked that up super cool dood.

Love ya work.

On that web site IF you are interested IF, go to the newsletters link go to the 07 newsletter and my quote about the X is at the bottom of page 7?,Weskc35 is an old password that i have to remember and this is where i hang a bit(I have no life) my handle is Cookie and you'll see why.

Because of a screw up with my racing licence i wasn't allowed to race was bit of a bummer so i rode sweep all day and had a bit of fun and was the fastest sweep rider in our little races actually even getting a few of the other sweep riders up a few hills that they couldn't negotiate.

The other fella in our race team won his first race even finishing among the Pro class guys(he's in expert class) who started a minute before him,3rd in his next and was leading the third race when taken out by the guy behind in a banzai charge so he sat out his last race.

Was great to be back at the races.

One tiny little girl on a KTM 65 stalled and dropped it at the entrance to a boghole i picked her bike up and asked her if she wanted me to ride it across.

"NO" she replied i asked if she wanted me to start it "yes please" she answered as well as "can you put it in gear please",thus instructed i did so and handed her bike back with the clutch in,she gave me a nod and absolutely smoked the boghole.

I followed her around for the last 2 laps,got her out of trees,picked her bike up when she stalled,got her up the hills and over the logs but every time she rode the bike with some assistance from me what a little trooper.

Anyway 2 weeks til the next round my paperwork will be back by then and we'll avago mate.

Cubes a racing environment any racing environment is as you know allways

a buzz.

Old mates, new bikes, young girls the sights and sounds, protests seeing the new fast kids all good.

Our focus is the Honda Pony Express rounds in a month or two so these are just conditioning hit outs on the bikes at the races anyway,all good.

Races are always fun even as a spectator. I'm down with injuries to body and bike but still made it out to watch a great race yesterday. I'm always amazed at the youngsters AND some of the old timers who are every bit as fast it seems. Awesome sport and nice seeing the 450X bikes at the top most of the time~