Riding indoor today!(video)

Mccullochs is ok but it's not really that much bigger. Yes there are 6 lanes but they are shorter, 150' and 180', while pro source has 200' lanes. I like pro source because the track feels more open with softer dirt. There is several feet between the lanes so if someone gets out of control there is a little buffer before they end up head on in opposing lanes. The 3 lanes at mccullochs that run along the haybale wall are really squeezed together(for example you couldn't run 2 quads next to each other, but I ride bikes) with no room for error. I've seen a couple of pretty good head on crashes on that part of the track. I like the rest of mccullochs track, the other 3 lanes are a good width. I just think pro source's building gives them much more freedom to change their layout. They also don't have to deal with having a cement floor so they can really get some good elevation changes built into their jumps/turns, kinda like that small part of mccullochs where they cut out the floor.

man that track changed alot since last year...where in michigan do you live?

Are you talking to me or one of the other guys from michigan? I was down there riding with tattoo yesterday(the guy riding in the video). He's from jackson and I'm from ortonville.