Sign in to follow this  

Which exhaust for my 07 Rm-z 250

Which pipe do you guys think I should get for my 2007 Rm-z250 I have 2 pipes in mind the Fmf factory 4.1 anodized blue titanium and the titanium megabomb or the procircuit ti-4 gp system. All oppinons I will greatly appreciate please help guys I am confused?:applause:

If you're fast enough to need the aftermarket exhaust, you should already know what to run.

Stick with the stocker, til you need it! Put the money in to something you can use...suspension, set up for you!

99% of riders are wasting there time and money buying pipes. you're really buying it for looks aren't ya:ride: :applause: . so which pipe looks the coolest, that's the question.

i am gonna go out on a limb here and defend suzukirider77. pipes not only have the capability to add more power, they can also move power around the power band and change the way that it is delivered. that can make you (depending on your preferences) more comfortable on the bike, which may make it easier for you to ride.

take me for example. my last two bikes were 450s before i jumped down to my rmz250. i became addicted to the power and used it to compensate for my lack of skill. when i moved down to my rmz, the first thing i noticed was that i was short shifting through the gears like crazy just to stay in the meat of the power. the addition of a pipe opened up the top end, which kept me from burning through the gears as quickly. am i any faster because of the additional power? probably not. am i any faster because the way the power is delivered. i would emphatically say yes...

I agree with you on that one Worm... I've always felt that the width of the power band and delivery are more important than just peak power. But, you can easily get a wider power band, better delivery, and more peak power with a pipe on this bike. I am not sure if the stock pipe is just bad or the FMF 4.1 pipe that I got is just that great but it made a big difference on my bike. For me it is just so much more fun to ride when the motor runs this good. By the way; I just had Dan Crower at Crowerpower do my cam. I rode it last night for just an hour but I can tell you that it is another great mod for this bike. I'll try to post more about it in a day or two...

Thanks worm and float. But which do you guys think is a better pipe fmf 4.1tiatnium w/megabomb or the procircuit ti-4gp system? and does fmfs mega bomb get in the way? does it touch your boots at all if it does does it affect it?

I don't have any experience with that bike. But FMF makes a great product, and they claim to keep your bottom end power AND add some to the top. So FMF would by my choice.

I agree that you should put the money into suspension or more track time and new tyres etc. But his question was on what exhaust he should get not which mod he should do, look into the Yoshimura system or the HGS exhaust system another one is DEP.

Good choice, I just got that same thing, but I got a 4.1c (carbon fiber) with a powerbomb, and regret it, and should have gotten the megabomb, since the powerbomb is so f 'ing loud

Good choice, I just got that same thing, but I got a 4.1c (carbon fiber) with a powerbomb, and regret it, and should have gotten the megabomb, since the powerbomb is so f 'ing loud

Loud... ok... but performance wise, is the powerbomb stronger than the mega?

I never had the power I got the mega havent go it to the track yet but I ride it around the drive way and street. They say the megas got more power.