Sign in to follow this  

Juha's EXC-F

I cant really tell from that side of the motor, but is that the 250 or 450? i was wondering if KTM would use their new 450sx and off-road it or stick with the SOHC motor.

I cant really tell from that side of the motor, but is that the 250 or 450? i was wondering if KTM would use their new 450sx and off-road it or stick with the SOHC motor.

im quite sure that would be the newer 250f engine

That was orginally the bike i wanted. I think i just wet myself!!!!!!!!

im quite sure that would be the newer 250f engine

That huge cylinder looks bigger than the 250f motor? I could be wrong, but why would Juha go from a 250 2stroke to a 250f?

do oyu know where can i get those graphics????

I think they are sweet graphics but I could do without the DHL advertisment!

Very sweet bike!

The Weez is right.... That motor looks way to big to be a 250f!!!! There is no room left in the frame for more motor. Definitely a 450.

That huge cylinder looks bigger than the 250f motor? I could be wrong, but why would Juha go from a 250 2stroke to a 250f?

The cylinder looks small to me, now the head is what is ginormous:eek:

It even has the leaking gas tank. I wonder if this is really a race bike or a display bike for KTM? Sharp looking bike none the less.

It even has the leaking gas tank. I wonder if this is really a race bike or a display bike for KTM? Sharp looking bike none the less.

my gas cap doesn't leak at all. and ktm will send you o-rings if it does.:applause:

Juha went back home to race the wec, he will ride the 250f and used the last 3 gncc's last year to train on the 250f... I find the kickstand funny on the picture, may be a show bike,