Sign in to follow this  

project completed!

how hard is it to chage the plug with the big tank. also were did u get the graphics. it looks awsome

thanks guys, the plug is really easy to change, its a 3.1 gallon, and the graphics and the backrounds are fox 100%

sick!! im going to be doing almost the same thing next week when i pick up my 2002 yz 250. it runs but im gunna do an overhaul( grease everything, rebuild carb, etc.) just to make sure everythings peachy:thumbsup:

damn, you gotta love two-strokes. If that was a thumper, you'd have been able to get some new valves, seats, piston, and ring for $1500...on a two-stroke, you can rebuild the entire bike! sweet.

damn, you gotta love two-strokes. If that was a thumper, you'd have been able to get some new valves, seats, piston, and ring for $1500...on a two-stroke, you can rebuild the entire bike! sweet.

unfortunatly at this point you just dumped enough $ into it to go buy another one of the same year and model.

The cost issue is a tough one. If you bought a 1500.00 bike used, its probably going to need repairs and mods before its in this kind of condition.

The cost issue is a tough one. If you bought a 1500.00 bike used, its probably going to need repairs and mods before its in this kind of condition.

yea like another 1500 dollars. people rarely sell bikes in that condition, usally after dumping that much money in them, they beat the crap out of them til they need all that work all over again.

yup exactly i really dont intend on sellin it until its really beat up, and there is no way i would get the 10g i have put into it over the past 2 years, i would mabey get 2g for it