Sign in to follow this  

Where to find number background?

I just purchased the rockstar suzuki graphics for my rmz 250. I got them off ebay and it was supposed to be just the shrouds, swingarm, airbox, and front fender decals. The guy threw in the matching number backgrounds and the rear fender decal for free. Heres the catch, I recieved 2 right side number backgrounds and no left side. Also the front number background is not for a RMZ. I emailed them and they said they weren't included in the auction (which they weren't) and that they were extras he had and that he did not have the left side background. I'm not really concerned with the front background since my current one matches. My question is, is there any where I can buy just the left side number background for the 2006 Rockstar Suzuki graphics? I'm affraid I may just have to go to one of the local decal companies and see if they can make it for me. I would really like to get these backgrounds on the bike. It looks much more complete with them vs the ones I have now. Thanks in advance for any advice.

sorry bro, but youll have to buy the right and left together as a package. no company sells them separate.just get a new set and get on that scooter and ride!!!!!!!!!!!!:applause:

The kit is made by one industries and they wont sell just the number backgrounds. They only sell the Rockstar graphics as a kit and I'm not about to drop over $100 just for the backgrounds, thats why I asked if anyone knew of where I could have some made. I don't mind having to buy all three backgrounds.

You can buy just the 3 backgrounds by One Inds, just check TT store or Dennis Kirk. We bought a 3 pack of backgrounds seperate.

Try seeing if decalmx.com can do that for you.

They do a bunch of stuff so im pretty sure they will be able to do that for you.