Sign in to follow this  

1995 GasGas 250

I've been getting trial fever, but already have too many bikes. I owned a Fantic 1993 250 about 10 years ago. Been riding mx and woods all these years at A & B level.

I guess I'm still an intermediate level trials rider that wants to play when taking my 4yr old trail riding. I can pick up the GasGas250 trials for $500 and it's in very good condition and well mantained, but has quite a bit of time on it. It belongs to a friend. Riding my YZ's with the little guy is a little slow.

Is that a reasonable deal? My other option is to spent $1200 or so and get something a little newer. Where should I shop?

Thanks in advance!

Steve (KH)

What the heck are you waiting for? I have a '96 and would not take less than 1500.00 for it. Any used running trials bike in my opinion is at least worth $1,000.00. Go for it and have fun. If you don't buy it I will.

Thanks for the info. I just called him and will most likely buy it. He has kept it well greased as far as the linkage and wheel bearings. Still has original top end without a problem. It's got some dings and dents here and there which comes with the territory. Front rim has a good ding, but as you said, I can have a lot of fun on it!

Thanks!

Steve