Sign in to follow this  

help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just picked up an 07 white yz250f and ordered oil filters and air filters from motosport and the shipment confirmation said this

Item Description: K&N OIL FILTER

Item Number: KN-OIL-YZF-03

Quantity Shipped: 12

Price Each: $7.99

Item Description: TWIN AIR FILTER

Item Number: TW-YZ-97-03

Quantity Shipped: 2

Price Each: $23.99

wat do you think

I just picked up an 07 white yz250f and ordered oil filters and air filters from motosport and the shipment confirmation said this

wat do you think

It looks like you'll be paying about $150.00 for filters. You shouldn't need to purchase any oil filters for quite a while. You really should look into the HiFlo oil filters. I pay about $2.00 per filter on eBay. I usually buy 10 at a time. K&N oil filters sort of suck for MX bikes. They let more dust in than your highly tuned thumper wants.

Plan an oil change schedule----I do an oil chain on my 06 yami every 3 long rides, and change the filter on the bike every 2 oil changes. I say you will not have to worry about oil filters for a long time!! But it is wise of you to buy 2 air filters; you will be able to have one filter in, come back after a ride and change to the other! yay hahahaha. But yeah man, I would say you got a pretty good price on the filter--they are about 20$ or so.

Not a bad idea having atleast two sets for sure. I was spraying on what I thought was no-toil oil a few minutes ago and it was pig spit. I am leaving to go ride in a few minutes and it's good I have a back up.

HiFlo makes K&N oil filters for them, but K&N charges twice what HiFlo does. Anybody buying K&N oil filters is getting royally hosed.

If you only recently ordered them, maybe try and cancel before it is too late?

Well hey, at least you wont need more filters for a while.

wat do you think

I think you ordered some filters...