Show me your 250 XCF's & XCF-W's Weapons

Hi

Just got my 250 XCF-W a week ago and

wanted to see everyone's orange weapons

including your choice of add on's pictured "ON" the bike if possible.

It's good to have all of them in one thread to come back for references.

Please let's keep it up to only 250's XCF's or XCF-W's and

EXC's from our overseas brothers.

"a picture is worth a thousand words", so let me see them....:applause:

If I could only knew how to post some pics?????

thanks,

Charles

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am coming off an XR400 and wanted something modern and light. I never really used the power the XR had except for the low end pull and thought the 250 would be plenty for me. I did nothing with the gearing but have not had it out yet.

Some awesome orange stuff you've got there.

trying to upload pics of my new '07 525 EXC- can't get it right!!!!! I guess it's too difficult for an engineer (me) to figure it out. Well, how do ya all upload your pictures? Obviously I can't do it directly from my PC or my server, is there a place on TT site where I can upload and store 'em and then use for posting?

I am coming off an XR400 and wanted something modern and light. I never really used the power the XR had except for the low end pull and thought the 250 would be plenty for me. I did nothing with the gearing but have not had it out yet.

Same here: still have my XR400 and XR650, but hard to compare with new 525EXC. I had to gear it down, since '07 comes with european version of street legal (which means for streets- not like we do: for hopping from one riding area to another legally). It was pretty bad gearing: 15:45, I changed to 14:52, stripped blinkers and key ignition (duhhh! why woud you need to lock it when it has easy way to steal- kickstarter, and who would park a dirt bike by shopping mall?????).

Guys,

I have an 450 EXC 2005, ride on tigth trail and will change my bike tis month and I am a bit scared to find the new EXC 250F a bit weak. Can someone draw a comparisson?

Also, here in Brazil we dont have the XCW, but we can import it. What is the dofference between this bike and the EXC?

Thanks

Marcelo

Bought this new in November and my first hare scramble on it is this sunday i'm so pumped. I used photobuket.com to upload my picture to their site then copied and pasted the link that is provided. Hope i helped out some keep em comin.

100_0919.jpg

100_0918.jpg

100_0928.jpg

100_0926-1.jpg

Hey Crazy42

Nice shots.

Those trails looks so much like my trails, it's crazy.

how you like it so far?

what have you done to her?

thanks,

Charles

I love the bike. VERY light and flickable and crawls up anything. I was jokingly calling it the "Billy Goat" after my buddy was having a hard time getting his 300XCW up the same trails without stalling. (In his defense, he had just gotten the bike and had the hard hitting power valve spring in it, making it hard to control the power)

Here is one of the hills. VERY gnarly!

DSC00238.jpg

I have rejetted the carb (the elimination of the air bleed is a must do), added a PMB billet spark arrestor, hand guards, radiator guards, handlebar clamp cushion, fork bleed buttons, exhaust pipe guard, and a DID ERT Gold chain.

Don't know what I'll do next....

Dances,

It was about time you showed up around here, :applause:

How's your pumpkin doing?

Any pics of your whip?

I can't put down mine....

It gets better after each ride.

I'm still undecided between the handguards (Cycra's vs. Fastway's)

Come on say something so I can make up my mind already,?

take care

Charles