Sign in to follow this  

Let's see some action photos! 56K death inside

Been seeing too many posed stationary bike photos. Let's see some action or 'situations immediately following an action' photos. Most of mine have been posted in a few different threads, but here they are anyway. Damn, I want to ride. Hurry up, spring!

DSC00033.jpg

DSC00038.jpg

Picture102r.jpg

DSC00044.jpg

DSC00040.jpg

DSC00045.jpg

DSC00062.jpg

DSC00054.jpg

DSC00065.jpg

DSC00070.jpg

DSC00071.jpg

DSC00075.jpg

Picture053.jpg

Picture045r.jpg

Picture047r.jpg

Picture059r.jpg

DSC00037.jpg

Picture110.jpg

Picture063r.jpg

100_5320.jpg

Really great pics!

Guess I'll have to get my personal photographer to start following me around on the trails.

Guess I'll have to get my personal photographer to start following me around on the trails.

Harry...

You could always set your camera's timer and run like Hell back to the bike, and shoot yourself that way.

:applause:

Harry, I'm looking for a job, what are the pay and benefits like, I have my own camera.

Neil. :applause: :applause: :lol:

awesome, I love the wheelie in the water.:applause: and the klx flying and .................... love love em all.:applause:

Dude, riding in water that deep takes balls for sure!

cool pics, some of those in Japan? Where?

Some were taken at a riding area on the bank of the Sagamikawa river near Camp Zama while the other ones were taken near the Kinugasa I/C on the Miura peninsula south of Yokosuka. The last one was taken at Haspin acres. This one was, too. I know, looks weak, but that was right at the launch:

100_5314.jpg

Nice pictures, but haven't you guys ever heard of boats?

Been seeing too many posed stationary bike photos. Let's see some action or 'situations immediately following an action' photos. Most of mine have been posted in a few different threads, but here they are anyway. Damn, I want to ride. Hurry up, spring!

Dude - you need a real skid plate:eek: