Does anyone know where I would find a part number for a #70 leak jet???? My bike shop doesn't know what a leak jet is , so I am trying to give them a part number to make sure they get it right:bonk: .

Thanks.:applause: :applause: :lol:


My bike shop doesn't know what a leak jet is

But I bet they could name five different makers of those mushroom things guys screw onto their sportbikes to keep them from getting scratched when they go down.

Thanks grey. I checked there and didn't see it, oh well thanks again.

And they would definately know the name of those mushroom dealies.


Do you mean "Frame Sliders"

Do you mean "Frame Sliders"

Yeah, that's it!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now