which green?

I am ordering new plastics and want to know the difference between green and the flo green that ufo offers...

I want the plastics to match the 07 procircuit team graphics and heard the team uses the flo green front fender/number plate...

If any of you know which is right, please let me know...

I am ordering new plastics and want to know the difference between green and the flo green that ufo offers...

I want the plastics to match the 07 procircuit team graphics and heard the team uses the flo green front fender/number plate...

If any of you know which is right, please let me know...

I think pro circuit uses acerbis flo green front fender and front number plate and black everything else.

i bought the monster pro circuit graphics..and bought a reg green numberplate...looks just like it....

well I know they use ufo plastics...

but your saying the regular green is right racer24?

Im pretty sure they use flow green, but they look very, very similar.

i bought the green ones they look just like it...but w/e u can by the flo green ones....it will be the green like the rest of the bike...yea i got the ufo one

Flo green is a tad lighter than that of the standard KX green

looks cool, but you need to buy the whole plastic kit "Flo green" or it will look weird

6ixeight is right if u dont get all flo plastics it wont look good, and PC kawi uses ufo flo pastics and a ufo black fender.

Flo green lightens with the sun and starts to turn pastel. The regular green looks much better, it stays the same color for much longer!

When you take decals/stickers off flo green you can really see the difference of what it used to look like, it dulls quite a bit over time!!

alright thanks guys...i found some pics of the flo green and it is definately not what I want, so im going with regular green (like you said racer24)...

the PC Monster Energy graphics look awesome. if your in the market, definetly look into it :applause: .

the PC Monster Energy graphics look awesome. if your in the market, definetly look into it :applause: .

Definately...i wish i would have waited to get the green # plate though :lol:

there front fork gaurds are acerbis if im not mistaken...........