takegawa 124 or gpx ??

I was at willies ,moto world yesterday and watched a few takegawa 124's and damn they were LOUD and super fast. Will the gpx hang with them??? I have a sikk 125 and it got smoked.

I was at willies ,moto world yesterday and watched a few takegawa 124's and damn they were LOUD and super fast. Will the gpx hang with them??? I have a sikk 125 and it got smoked.

The GPX with SGR 146 kit and big valve head will more the hang!!

how do you like warehose 909 i was going to go yesterday but caught up at work. Is a fast or tech. track? Big jumps small jumps ect?

Its sweet... 1 8 ft double 12 ft triple rythm section starting gate........ some pretty fast guys out thier 2. Hey PITSTER I want to just be able to have confidence in my suspension and have enough power to clear anything on a mini track. Should I get the X4R or the X4 with the big motor. Im about 250lbs but I can ride pretty aggressively. Can you set one up with stiffer springs for me?? Is the shivers fork really that good or will I be ok with the big bore.

I'm not buying that...my money is on the 124 SE

You're gonna lose your money.

You're gonna lose your money.

Yep!!

for the price of the takegawa 124 you can have a whole pitster x4 with the 146 .

reach in your pocket if it goes deep enough get the takegawa if not get the pitster .

Should I get the X4R or the X4 with the big motor. Im about 250lbs but I can ride pretty aggressively. Can you set one up with stiffer springs for me?? Is the shivers fork really that good or will I be ok with the big bore.

Get an X4 and throw a Takegawa 124 +R motor into the bike then you have the best of both worlds with a totally reliable bike that will RIP!!! Thats what we are doing for our Team just waiting for the X4's to come in....:applause:

might also want to look into the New Takegawa 119cc Motor thats due out in late March....For the Money theres Non Better.

so you think I can get away with the plain x4?? chassis wise??? how can I stiffen it up but still get good damping??

so you think I can get away with the plain x4?? chassis wise??? how can I stiffen it up but still get good damping??

I would try the stock setting first then go from there, But maybe get the 1000lbs rear shock spring, and a heavy weight oil in the forks should get you close. But try it stock first, there is allot of adjustment on the stock suspension.

hmm.. 124 vs. 146. 22cc displacement. What do you think. Ok then what about pitting your 146 against 143 klx? hell what about the 138cc?
hmm.. 124 vs. 146. 22cc displacement. What do you think. Ok then what about pitting your 146 against 143 klx? hell what about the 138cc?

Both Motor have totally different Power and charictaristics 124cc to 146cc as is a 146cc to a 143cc

and I have a Video that proves as many that attended a Race that My 131cc GPX Smoked the BBR $10,000 Dollar 160cc KLX's at the Masters Of Mini Race series. the Rider was 30 Time New England Champ Tony Lorusso. Im Claiming Rider 75% Bike 25%.....

All thow a great rider backed by a Increadible bike is Unstopable and is his own worst enemie!!!

Yep!!

WHERE ARE THE DYNOS?????.....ALL TALK????

Both Motor have totally different Power and charictaristics 124cc to 146cc as is a 146cc to a 143cc

and I have a Video that proves as many that attended a Race that My 131cc GPX Smoked the BBR $10,000 Dollar 160cc KLX's at the Masters Of Mini Race series. the Rider was 30 Time New England Champ Tony Lorusso. Im Claiming Rider 75% Bike 25%.....

All thow a great rider backed by a Increadible bike is Unstopable and is his own worst enemie!!!

Lets see video link it up whooooooooo! ass beating

WHERE ARE THE DYNOS?????.....ALL TALK????

:applause: They don't have any real proof to back up those statements all here say.The gpx has some serious issues with broken cases in stock form let alone with a bbk installed.I have broke 3 different casses in a stock gpx.I have a couple lifans and zongers and haven't had any issues like I have with the gpx.The Takegawa 124 will out run and out perform a gpx anyday period and will be a hell of alot more reliable as well.GPX= overated pile of crap.Keep dreaming pitster your not even in the same league.just my 02

Lets see video link it up whooooooooo! ass beating

Heres the Transworld motocross link:

http://www.transworldmotocross.com/mx/slideshow/videos/0,27654,1228367_1551785,00.html

The Rider in the Blue and White with the #1 is Tony lorusso 30 time NESC New England MX Champ his 155cc DRZ 110 seized and I let him take my Pitster Pro X2R with a bolt on 131cc motor and he Woooped all the High Dollar KLX including a Team that had 2 $10,000 BBR Bikes

The Jump hes clearing in the Video is a 70' double heres a write-up and picture from Transworld Mx:

http://www.transworldmotocross.com/mx/slideshow/photos/0,20829,1228329_1551784,00.html

Heres the Transworld motocross link:

http://www.transworldmotocross.com/mx/slideshow/videos/0,27654,1228367_1551785,00.html

The Rider in the Blue and White with the #1 is Tony lorusso 30 time NESC New England MX Champ his 155cc DRZ 110 seized and I let him take my Pitster Pro X2R with a bolt on 131cc motor and he Woooped all the High Dollar KLX including a Team that had 2 $10,000 BBR Bikes

The Jump hes clearing in the Video is a 70' double heres a write-up and picture from Transworld Mx:

http://www.transworldmotocross.com/mx/slideshow/photos/0,20829,1228329_1551784,00.html

:lol: :lol: :applause:

:lol: They don't have any real proof to back up those statements all here say.The gpx has some serious...

Exactly what I was thinking.:applause: ...Show the proof and I'll show respect...until there are legit dynos to prove the claims....I will not believe that a loaded up GPX can out perform a 124 SE....