Sign in to follow this  

Jonathan Belle, A-250 Gatorback H/S HC Video

definitly nice riding but you cought neutral which caused you to loose 1st, you had a nice holeshot though. i guess 2strokes are better for the start because you just kick and go and you did pass alot of 4strokes:thumbsup:

:applause: nice vid

Thanks Kurt! Jonathan is my son. I think he kicked it out of 2nd with his size 14 boot, however, the guy that passed him there was in a different class and he ended up still leading his class for about 3/4 of a lap.

definitly nice riding but you cought neutral which caused you to loose 1st, you had a nice holeshot though. i guess 2strokes are better for the start because you just kick and go.

:applause: nice vid

that was kick ass.

now i dont have to try it myself.

couldnt watch the whole thing, did you win? i only saw one guy pass you.

nice to see the old stomping grounds also. i grew up in tampa area and spent plenty of time in gator country and also croom.

Thanks Kurt! Jonathan is my son. I think he kicked it out of 2nd with his size 14 boot, however, the guy that passed him there was in a different class and he ended up still leading his class for about 3/4 of a lap.

just finished watching, he is definitly a good ass rider and FAST!!

that is the best helmet cam i have ever seen. dude you are sooooo fast. man i just can't believe that. i got arm pump just watching that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:applause:

siiiiickkkkkk

Haulin ass through those trees! Way faster than I could go but maybe it was the helmet cam but it didn't seem like you were going full speed into some turns but then again I know I wouldn't if I was racing for that long. I got my first scramble on Sunday so that'l be interesting

Cool video. I've seen some really good riding in Florida lately. I want to take a road trip.

i helped mark the course and rode a couple of laps the week before, in particular i watched a section where i had to stop my bike to turn quick hard left/right to make it through 2 trees in fear of getting clipped, j belle wheelied through them!!!! maybe its time for me to cut my pro tapers back an inch. also camera does not show but some whoops were in the 40" range depth wise in between the trees and alot of riders got bounced into the trees. track was hard and he made it look easy

that is the best helmet cam i have ever seen. dude you are sooooo fast. man i just can't believe that. i got arm pump just watching that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:applause:

siiiiickkkkkk

I bet arm pump from coloring in art class :lol:

make me really want to ride.... but 4ft drifts kind of prevent that. Sweet vid!!!

Nice! What place did he finish up in? Thats some great footage.... What kind of video cam are you using with the helmet cam?