Sign in to follow this  

2006 230f

What price should the dealer give me for a 06 CRF230f (chicagoland area) I called a dealer and they said $3400 OTD. Thanks

That's not too bad...I had several quote me 3700 or more! But I paid 3150.00 OTD and I have an 18 month warrenty (for all the more good that'll do me) Used 06 will be much less and you can find them everywhere.

Wow you guys have it good. My dealer gave me $4,400 for an OTD price. Good thing I bought used.

I got the wifes 07 for an OTD price of 3500 in Sept. 3400 sucks.... you can do better. I understand you might not want to post this, who are you dealing with? I got mine off Liepolds out in Ottawa....

Dennis

Do you think I can get an 07 for 3400? Thanks.

You can even get a 07 cheaper then that . just be a hard ass it's just like dealing with a car dealer , I called around for the lowest price first , got the lowest price and used that against other dealers . some dealer went down alittle bit others were firm on thier prices . Wrote out a check for $3375. which was about $300 lower then they quoted ,I said this is all I want to pay for 07 crf230 and they took my check and I took the bike . Just be a hard ass it works.