Phoenix area: east valley suspension shops?

Now that John from PaloVerde Suspension is away in Iraq, I'm not crazy about going there. The guy I just talked to on the phone was telling me things about my girlfriend's bike that were wrong.

Anyone use a suspension shop in the east valley that they KNOW do great work?

Thanks.

if it is a ktm we have a really good shop down in yuma. REALLY GOOD. old ktm r&d guys.

You may try to catch Donny from ZR1 at a Phoenx area MX race, he's based in Tucson-

http://www.zr1suspension.com

Justin at NOST (Novation Suspension Technology) Does alot of the suspension for guys riding AMRA offroad series. My 04 WR450 is set up by him and very happy. Much different then my Race Tech Setup.

Justin-602-769-3578

Mike Halpin at SRD Suspension is in Scottsdale. (480)759-6350 Evenings are best to reach him. He is a mechanical engineer and designed and built his own suspension dyno that is made to test motorcycle components, not like most dynos that are car shock dynos.

palo just did my forks and they did a good job

Justin at NOST (Novation Suspension Technology) Does alot of the suspension for guys riding AMRA offroad series. My 04 WR450 is set up by him and very happy. Much different then my Race Tech Setup.

Justin-602-769-3578

I just had Justin service my DRZ forks and shock, and service and re-valve my girlfriend's TTR (has YZ80 forks).

He is competent, knowledgeable and a nice guy. He works out of his home in Chandler, so if you're in the SE Valley, you might want to check him out.

Funny enough,i still kept my faith in Palo Verde..and they did an amazing job. Richard is awesome when it comes to KTM's, but my honda is very smooth!

Palo Verde Suspension has done 2 full rebuilds and shortening as well as stem machining for me.

Where is SRD Suspension? I can not find a listing.

Call Stitch at Trick Stixx 480-357-6200 Awesome dude...awesome work. Tell him Brett sent ya.