I cant ride for a month! HELP!!!!!

Ok, here is the deal. I buy all of my parts and stuff for my bike, and all of my motocross equipment with my own money, even the bike. I just recently bought some new gear knowing that my parents wouldnt because they think that i dont need it, when the old stuff was wayy to tight around the legs with my knee pads on, and i could not ride properly anymore becaues i could like barely move, so i had to get some new stuff so i wouldnt end up hurting myself because i am not comfortable. Since i have bought it, they decided to look in my room and under my bed, and out in the shop to see what else i have bought, and they found renthal twinwalls handlebar box, some grips, and some goggles that i bought like last month or two. I bought the handlebars because i needed a taller bend because the stock ones were too low, and i felt like i was going to crash all of the time, and if i said this to my parents they would say to just deal with it, which is not possible to do. They took the total of all this stuff and added it up, and now they think that it is not possible that i had this kind of money, and they are convinced that i am taking the money from them behind their backs. I asked them why would i keep all of the boxes and recipts if i took the money from them? and they just say because im an idiot. It is obvious that if your going to steal something from your parents you dont keep evidence of it right in your room, you throw it away or burn it or something! I told them honestly that i do not steal from them (which i dont, because i do work) but they dont believe me. Help me out, I really need to ride and not have this month off because of nonsence!!

Thanks guys I appreciate it!:applause:

How did you pay for the stuff? Over the internet or locally?

the old stuff was wayy to tight around the legs with my knee pads on, and i could not ride properly anymore becaues i could like barely move, so i had to get some new stuff so i wouldnt end up hurting myself because i am not comfortable.

I bought the handlebars because i needed a taller bend because the stock ones were too low, and i felt like i was going to crash all of the time

I think you might be exaggerating a little :applause:

I agree with your parents. Deal with it.

well why would they think you stole from them in the first place?, did you do something before that destroyed their trust with you?

BUSTED!

You need to show your parents where you got the money.

Yea, you must have done something pretty bad to lose their trust like that......

I paid for the stuff locally, and when i do buy something off of the internet i ask them for thier credit card, i dont just take it. Ok, maybe i am exagerating a little with the gear, but the pants were too tight, along with the jersey making me itchy. And the bars i am not exxagerating about, when you are 6'2trust me you need a higher bend. They know that i work, and when i receive a paycheck they put like half in the bank and give half to me. I did not buy all of this stuff at one time, this is spread out over like 4 months. This is really making me mad.

you have a job? get some paystubs or something and show em...i would have some very choice (:applause: ) words for my parents

unless you did something to destroy their trust

Even with the bars rolled foreward it did not feel right. I want to be comfortable when i ride.

Nope i did nothing wrong. I work in the summer to pay for car insurance and gas, and i work during school at nights to pay for my hobbie, which happens to be motocross. Yes i have all of the pay stubs, and the money that they took out for me to keep adds up to around 350 bucks so far.

No offense, but your parents sound like A-holes

Its prolly because im 16 and they dont think that I can have made 500 bucks in 4 or 5 months or whatever it was.

let me see here 100 bucks a week x 4 months which is 16 weeks which equals 1600 buck divided by 2 because they put half in the bank and give half to me, is 800 bucks. Hmm so 800 bucks for motocross, and some for gas for my truck.

Get a bank statement and show them where you deposited your checks. If they are so positive that you are stealing money, then ask them if they have noticed money missing.

Although, you can easily deal with a month off of dirt biking. I haven't ridden since Nov 25 of last year. So suck it up.

So now i have just figured out that in 4 months i use approximately 300 dollars in gas. So ive got 500 left over. gear=200, so now i have 300. Twinwalls and grips = 140, so now i have 160 left that i use for my cell phone bills, oil and gas for my bike, and other misc stuff.....now if only i could explain this to my parents in a statement so they belive me.:applause:

"Get a bank statement and show them where you deposited your checks. If they are so positive that you are stealing money, then ask them if they have noticed money missing."

I dont do that, they put the money in and take it out for me, and they wont let me do it myself. I guess i am ony 5 years old still.

I just told them that when i bought my new gear i only bought the jersey and pants and no gloves because i did not have enough money. Now, if i was going to steal money to buy new gear i told them i would make sure to grab enough money for the pants, jersey, and gloves. They had nothing to say to that one!

wow....i would probably have severe mental problems if my parents were like that:crazy:

I don't do that, they put the money in and take it out for me, and they wont let me do it myself. I guess i am oly 5 years old still.

If they are doing all your money for you, then they clearly can't count. Ask them if they have any clue how much money they have cashed for you. Go from there maybe.