Sign in to follow this  

el mirage

I am not crazy about it.Maybe I dont know where to look but the trails are kind of lacking IMO..It is a very good blace for beginers...

It was cool 25 years ago.....

If you don't like to get lost and like fences that keep you from doing so, whooped double quad wide trails and a bunch of knuckleheads only second to Gorman, then you should like it just fine.

Bill_P

TT Addict

you are a TT addict....dayum!!!:eek::lol: ...j/k...saw you had like 5000 post or something....:lol::applause:

saw you had like 5000 post or something\

Well....you just got two more. Pretty much without saying anything. :applause:

5000 is nothing. Maybe it's time for you to meet bigbob.

Me and my lousy 400+ posts think El Mirage sucks!:lol: But I should thank Bill_P for taking me on my first ride there many moons ago. That was fun.:applause:

Thanks Bill

i never really got to explore it very well because i got a flat on the lake bed. so i had to ride around on my xr80 and someone goes riding on the quad and someone waits at the car. so maybe next weekend ill have to check it out again

i never really got to explore it very well because i got a flat on the lake bed. so i had to ride around on my xr80 and someone goes riding on the quad and someone waits at the car. so maybe next weekend ill have to check it out again

Don't be a fool , don't do it! There are way better places to ride.....Stoddard, Cal City, Baldy Mesa...etc.

El Mirage is okay. The only times we go there is when we take the wives and kids for an afternoon. The big boys break away and hit every hill and ride the whole perimeter. It isn't the best place but you can get a good workout there and play around. It is also a great place to test your bike if you are tweaking with the suspension or things like that.

Don't be a fool , don't do it! There are way better places to ride.....Stoddard, Cal City, Baldy Mesa...etc.

Awwww, quit your whining. You're becoming a hard core rider snob. :eek::naughty: Yeah, you know what I'm talking about. We know your kind. 200 miles a day of brutal body pounding abuse or bust. He's on an xr80. I don't think he wants to ride Moab or even Baldy Mesa.

But I do. :worthy: However I don't think I'll be chasing your dust much before I've got an estart and 450+cc's though......cause we all know the types of rides you're doing.

:lol: :lol: :applause::lol:

Awwww, quit your whining. You're becoming a hard core rider snob. :naughty::lol: Yeah, you know what I'm talking about. We know your kind. 200 miles a day of brutal body pounding abuse or bust. He's on an xr80. I don't think he wants to ride Moab or even Baldy Mesa.

But I do. :lol: However I don't think I'll be chasing your dust much before I've got an estart and 450+cc's though......cause we all know the types of rides you're doing.

:worthy::lol::applause::lol:

Quit your whining Bill.:ride: Dust off your 250, or borrow my 450, and get out and ride. You can do it! I owe you one of these....:eek:

not anymore im on a crf150F

Cool! Well have fun where ever you choose to ride!:lol::applause:

Can you ride and not get hassled?Yes.Is it the best place to ride?No.Some people have to ride the A1 top spots or they dont ride,(Ride Snobs)as Ive said in the past.A day of riding ANYWHERE sure beats a day at work or a day of honey do's...IMHO...

Last time I was at El Mirage for riding, the Circle K was the only business out there. Must have been 1984. It was fun then

:applause: its alright if you like it stright and fast.but its a great place to teach some one to ride if they never riddin before,im closer to stodderd wells ,area better i think more trials stuff to do

Can you ride and not get hassled?Yes.Is it the best place to ride?No.Some people have to ride the A1 top spots or they dont ride,(Ride Snobs)as Ive said in the past.A day of riding ANYWHERE sure beats a day at work or a day of honey do's...IMHO...

is a ride snob. I'm really just out to help, and have a good time. I hope I am not being lumped into some negative category of rider. If trying to point out some of the better riding areas that are out there is being a "ride snob", then I guess that's me. If this snob stuff is all in good fun, then maybe I should laugh with you guys. If not, then I think you miss understand me.

is a ride snob. I'm really just out to help, and have a good time. I hope I am not being lumped into some negative category of rider. If trying to point out some of the better riding areas that are out there is being a "ride snob", then I guess that's me. If this snob stuff is all in good fun, then maybe I should laugh with you guys. If not, then I think you miss understand me.

Where do you get in my post Im talking to you?If you feel guilty about something and have to explain yourself thats on you....Trail snob:lol:

Where do you get in my post Im talking to you?If you feel guilty about something and have to explain yourself thats on you....Trail snob:lol:

I don't know. Maybe I'm just being paranoid. It was the combination of Bill's post and yours that made me jump to the conclusion.

Anyway, we should both be out riding today instead of sitting behind these stupid computers! I'm going tomorrow. Hope you can do the same.:applause::lol:

P.S. Trail snob dose have a better ring to it than ride snob.