Sign in to follow this  

Caw, No Pass Required

I see that CAW is offering another preview of the park. It has been re-scheduled for April 1st. 8am to 4pm with breakfast beeing served between 8 and 10.

anybody planning on going?

http://www.carolinaadventureworld.com/Documents/CAW_march4_07.pdf

Hi trailhaulin,

I just got back from Charleston this weekend and I'm catching up on the Forum...

My neighbor and I are for sure going to TNT next weekend...probably Sunday. We had a great time a couple of weeks ago.

I'll be out of town during the April 1st weekend so I won't be able to go to CAW. I'm looking forward to a chance to get together and ride however.

-Jay

Hi trailhaulin,

I just got back from Charleston this weekend and I'm catching up on the Forum...

My neighbor and I are for sure going to TNT next weekend...probably Sunday. We had a great time a couple of weeks ago.

I'll be out of town during the April 1st weekend so I won't be able to go to CAW. I'm looking forward to a chance to get together and ride however.

-Jay

Whats up Jay,

I might be able to swing TNT next Sunday. I'll need to see how the week goes with our workload.

I'll stay in touch with you guys!:applause:

Whats up Jay,

I might be able to swing TNT next Sunday. I'll need to see how the week goes with our workload.

I'll stay in touch with you guys!:lol:

Sweet! :lol:

Plan on it. Make it happen. Will it to happen!:applause:

-Jay

Looks like I will be able to make it. Weather not looking to good at this point though. :applause: You know how things change ariund here, lets keep our fingers crossed.

Jay, Why dont you go ahead and start a TNT thread for 3-11 and see anybody else from TT will be their.

Does CAW allow UTVs to ride their trails? Like a Polaris Ranger? I have a 150F but it would be nice if my dad could come with his Ranger.

I will be there. Hopefully they wont get anymore rain and tthe lower areas will dry out. I have seen UTV's there but mostly on the access roads. sme of the trails would be kinda tough to fit a UTV. Has anyone been there in the last month and seen the progrees on the MX tracks? I hope they are at least as good as TNT. Kinda nervous bringing my 7 YO with his 50cc with all the traffic. He has been there before and had a blast, was able to ride averything.

Will

I will be there. Hopefully they wont get anymore rain and tthe lower areas will dry out. I have seen UTV's there but mostly on the access roads. sme of the trails would be kinda tough to fit a UTV. Has anyone been there in the last month and seen the progrees on the MX tracks? I hope they are at least as good as TNT. Kinda nervous bringing my 7 YO with his 50cc with all the traffic. He has been there before and had a blast, was able to ride averything.

Will

Will,

Lets get together that day. I'm very exited to see what this place is all about. I'f I like , I'm probably going to go ahead and get the pass. I've got a 5 yo that wants to get into the sport and i'd love to see how youre little one is doing. Let me know what time and where to park.

Steve

Will,

Lets get together that day. I'm very exited to see what this place is all about. I'f I like , I'm probably going to go ahead and get the pass. I've got a 5 yo that wants to get into the sport and i'd love to see how youre little one is doing. Let me know what time and where to park.

Steve

TH,

I will let you know. Currently my bike is in the shop with some issues. I and my bro are planning on being there. I drive a gold pacifica and should have a CRF 250 R, DRZ 125 , and a CRF 50. Hope to see you guys there!

Will

TH,

I will let you know. Currently my bike is in the shop with some issues. I and my bro are planning on being there. I drive a gold pacifica and should have a CRF 250 R, DRZ 125 , and a CRF 50. Hope to see you guys there!

Will

Sounds good. I know nothing about the place as far as where to park. i'll be

in a white dodge QC with old yami loaded! Look forward to meeting you guys!:applause:

The parking area is huge! It should be fun. Hopefully my bike will be ready then.

Will

when is this place going to be opeb to the public, not just for one weekend??

thanks

dave mac

when is this place going to be opeb to the public, not just for one weekend??

thanks

dave mac

All there site says is grand opening sometime this spring. :applause: