Sign in to follow this  

Attn Florida Riders

Quads = Gay

No sticky for Gay crap :lol:

Go to the website and read. ALL bikes and ATV's are welcome. If bike and quad riders don't learn to stop thinking like this guy none of us will have places to ride.:lol: We need to ban together to keep our riding areas open.

I personally ride bikes, but whether you ride a bike or quad, we all are the same in the tree huggers' eyes. Plain and simple, we better show unity like the greenies do, or we will loose. :applause:

If they can make sum progress with the tree huggers, good.

It doesn't change that quads are gay :applause:

This country's going down hill dood, get used to not having "choice" cos

it's their choice. Get ready to sell you motorized vehicles for

basket weaving classes.

If they can make sum progress with the tree huggers, good.

It doesn't change that quads are gay :applause:

This country's going down hill dood, get used to not having "choice" cos

it's their choice. Get ready to sell you motorized vehicles for

basket weaving classes.

Just remember if dealers don't sell quads they go out of business.

You are not authorised to view this resource.

You need to login.

Whats it about?

I think this post is headed in the wrong direction. I would never own a quad but come on grow up. you can give up and take basket weaving. The rest of us are going to fight, and if you had any idea of the progress already made. You would change your mind. I think we should get back on track. As far as not beeing able to veiw if you go to there home page it will let you do everything except the forum. For some reason the link takes you to a place that says you are unauthorized. I spoke with the guy who is putting this on and there is alot of things happenning. Just surf the site.

Link did work and its fixed now. The last time i looked bikes and quads were all ATVs. So stop hating my bother :applause:

That should be interesting to watch- Bubba Gump on his 4x4 quad on the motorcross track.

I can see it now, "Hay man- wartch me hit them thar whoopie de doos!"

I am sure it will be good times.

Since I converted the KTM to supermoto trim I am not sure if I want to get back in the dirt!

Lets keep this thread going. Everyone wants a place to ride it's time to do something about it.:applause:

If they have classes to show quaders how to not get drunk and injured and become the only two major injuries at a motorcycle harescramble while in the closed section after midnight and almost getting the track in serious trouble for future events......I'm all for it. Other than that I'm not much willing to support em. I think they are going to drag bikers down with em and get events cancelled. It's a real concern at gatorback right now.