Huge GNCC Hare Scramble east GA Aonia Pass

If you want to witness one of the largest 2-day dirtbike/quad racing events in the eastern U.S. come to Aonia Pass, Washington, GA for the GNCC Hare Scramble on March 10-11. This is a giant event right in our backyard in eastern GA. Some of the biggest names in woods racing, hare scramble racing, for pros, amateurs, dirtbikes, quads will all be at The Pass that weekend.

They are also having a Wilkes County Young Farmer's Association Truck & Tractor Pull on Saturday as well. Will be a real hoot.

The General, as this race is called, is one of the biggest in the whole GNCC Hare Scramble series. They usually have over 1,700 racers in a 2-day event. Race classes for all ages and skill levels. If you like to race in the woods, this is the GRAND DADDY of woods races in Georgia.

Come check it out. Go to http://www.aonia-pass-mx.com as well as http://www.gnccracing.com for all info.

Aonia Pass is also having several other events in 2007 including SORCS Hare Scrambles, Vintage Dirt Track, Vintage MX, Vintage Trials, Loretta Lynn's Area Qualifier, Dreamhouse Charity Trail Ride, and more.

I'll be there, open B, WR450. Can't wait. This will be my first time in the three hour race.

Should be great. See y'all there.

I'll be there, open B, WR450. Can't wait. This will be my first time in the three hour race.

I'm running Open B too, but on a 300EXC. First time in the 3 hour race as well. Should be a lot of fun. I'm defintiely looking forward to getting out of the Ohio cold, that's for sure :applause:

I'm running Open B too, but on a 300EXC. First time in the 3 hour race as well. Should be a lot of fun. I'm defintiely looking forward to getting out of the Ohio cold, that's for sure :applause:

Whew! Ohio huh? What's that about 12-14 hrs? Look for you there. I'll be #247 on a WR450.

red barron, how did you do? I was 13th after lap 2, but my hands were blistered bad by then and I faded back for 2 laps until I quit. I figured at that point, there was no reason to go on since I couldn't hold on to the bike and I pretty much could only sit on the bike and putt along. I wound up 26th (I think).

PS It was 9 hours to my buddies house in Atlanta, then 2 hours to the track from there. You gotta do what you gotta do to get out of Ohio in the winter!