Sign in to follow this  

I'm keeping my 04 KX250

Well I decided to race nothing but Harescrambles this year so I'm keeping my KX250. I ordered some black excel wheels today, 18 inch rear with spoke kit and a black front wheel to match. This is a great woods bike and its pretty much new.

I'm looking forward to this season, my son will be racing for his first time. :applause:

Well I decided to race nothing but Harescrambles this year so I'm keeping my KX250. I ordered some black excel wheels today, 18 inch rear with spoke kit and a black front wheel to match. This is a great woods bike and its pretty much new.

I'm looking forward to this season, my son will be racing for his first time. :applause:

i have an 06 and i am doing the same thing :lol:

Your bike is already sweet... with those black wheels it will be rockin :lol:

Okay, you asked for it BrittB

I thought for my 4000th post I would do a before and after this years facelift. I used to do this every year on the DRZ forum. It gave us all something to talk about,

Here are some shots from today.

030307019.jpg?t=1172965150

030307021.jpg?t=1172965203

030307024.jpg?t=1172965270

030307018.jpg?t=1172965315

Here is my winter time toy, my son and I are running this thing indoors at cart tracks. I chase him around the yard in the summer time with it when he is on his KX65.

030307015.jpg?t=1172965419

030307016.jpg?t=1172965456

Be sure to post pictures.:applause:

Nice KX! I like that you didn't go with the black rear fender. The black side panels look good.

Who makes the engine for your SDG Mini?

Karl

The motor is still the stock 3 valve SDG unit. I hear they have weak tranmissions, when I blow it up I will be buying one of the GPX motors with the oil cooler. :applause:

Nice KX! I like that you didn't go with the black rear fender. The black side panels look good.

Who makes the engine for your SDG Mini?

Karl

That is one Clean KX...:applause:

I had a SDG too..they wheelie real easy...lol I sold mine a few months ago..:lol: