High Compression Piston

I kno pro circuit makes a high compression piston for the 150..anybody kno how good it is?? and what exhauste is recomended??? thanks

I think the piston PC is using is made by CP. I would recommend the MRD pipe. It really kicks butt on our 150. www.mrd-racing.com

who is CP??

The PC piston is 100% made by JE www.crowerpower.com has a good selection of pistons for the CRF 150R

I am running the JE 13.3:1 high compression piston and it seems to work good. Purchase the Crower cam and you wont believe how good the bottom end is!

I think the piston PC is using is made by CP. I would recommend the MRD pipe. It really kicks butt on our 150. www.mrd-racing.com

Is the MRD pipe louder than stock?

Is it a complete system or just the can?

With the MRD you can decide on a full system, or just the header pipe, then later get the exhaust and it will still mate up perfectly.

ben

I would love to add an aftermarket system and the MRD has got my attention (and my son's) however I am really concerned about making this bike louder while our local track owner is trying to crack down on the sound decibles emitting from some of the bikes (and quads) that are showing up to race.

I actually think it is louder in stock form than our CRF250R. It is definately louder than my Husky TC 510.

You should call Dave at MRD. He has a quiet core that will quiet things down a lot. Unfortunately, it won't fit in the stock pipe.

ben

JE or wiseco piston, DRD pipe, head porting, WB kit, Crower cam and springs it will fly to the moon. Thinking about trying the PC cam in our stocker