bottom end on 07 450sxf

Hey all i just talked to my dealer & he says for the kinda riding i do (trails ,trees ,hill climbing ,dunes,& some track) hes a little worried how tall 1st gear is (16:32 i believe that is it),thinks i might have some stalling issues as well as other problems in tighter area's.I know i can purchase the trial 450 with 6 gears but i have allways liked the light weight & snap of the "race" bike over any thing else.All coments from 07 450sxf riders very much welcome(please).And of coarse any other comments as well lol. P.S any word of that 07 505sxf in alberta canada yet??????

Hey all i just talked to my dealer & he says for the kinda riding i do (trails ,trees ,hill climbing ,dunes,& some track) hes a little worried how tall 1st gear is (16:32 i believe that is it),thinks i might have some stalling issues as well as other problems in tighter area's.I know i can purchase the trial 450 with 6 gears but i have allways liked the light weight & snap of the "race" bike over any thing else.All coments from 07 450sxf riders very much welcome(please).And of coarse any other comments as well lol. P.S any word of that 07 505sxf in alberta canada yet??????

Its nice to see some people from canada, Im from BC...

Anyways, if you do have a problem with first gear being too high you could do a) this is what I do, use the clutch :lol: change you gearing, get a larger rear sprocket, I have a 52T instead of the 51 on my bike... (my bike isn't the KTM, Its a crf250r)

Oh and lastly, have fun on your new bike when you get it, :lol::applause:

Funny how many shy away from sugjesting the KTM SX machine for riding in the woods, when if it were a Jap bike it would be perfect. In other words, most all Yellow, blue, red or green bikes are full on MX bikes the are converted to the woods. Why not the SXF? Go for it.

I know KTM makes lots of woods machines, but why not run the SXF the way you want it. Change the rear sproket and jetting and run it.